Lowest prices for your stay
US$76
View deal
Travelocity
US$77
View deal
Booking.comUS$77
Orbitz.com
ZenHotels.comUS$82
All reviews room was clean front desk clerk hot breakfast road trip great stay convenient location great room staff was very friendly bw pete texas hairdryer dog hwy
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 December 2019

Breakfast was good
Staff very friendly
Shower did not drain properly
Hair dryer was barely hanging on wall-afraid to be charged if it fell off
They reused the key card envelope. It was obviously used several times. Very unprofessional
A/C unit fan was quite loud

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 November 2019

We stopped in Marshall best western for one night. The front desk clerk was very nice, the room was very clean. Had a good little hot breakfast in the morning before we left. Kids loved it. Will be staying here again on the next trip.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2019

The staff/owners went out of there way to be accommodating.
The hotel is clean, nicely landscaped. This is one of the most friendly BW we have experienced.
We will go back if in the area again.
TY Pete for making our stay great!

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2019

Stayed here at the taile end of a 17 day road trip with friends. Nice clean room. Staff was very pleasant and helpful. Very prompt in calling and letting me know I had left a jacket behind and helping me get it back.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 October 2019

I went to Caddo Lake the first weekend in October, 2019, and stayed at the Best Western Executive Inn in Marshall, Texas. The room I had was clean and nice decorated. All appliances worked well. It is conveniently located near the highway and restaurants on the main road. I did all my sightseeing and photography early in the day and was done. I had booked the room for 2 nights but had decided to drive back a day early. I thought I was going to have to pay for the second night but the owner/manager would not have that. They refunded the second night without my asking. If/when I return I will stay there again.

Date of stay: October 2019