Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$81
Hotels.com
Travelocity
BestWestern.comUS$81
eDreams
PricelineUS$81
All reviews room was clean front desk clerk hot breakfast road trip great stay convenient location great room staff was very friendly bw pete texas hairdryer dog hwy
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 January 2021

The room was clean (except for what looked like a small blood stain on the curtains) and nice-looking. I had no problems and it seemed safe. It was right next to a road, but not a very busy one, at least when I went there, so it wasn't too noisy. We stayed in a room with a king-sized bed, but the couch was comfortable, and my sister decided to sleep on it. The full price was a little over $80 with tax included.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 26 December 2020

We have stayed here on several different occasions. The rooms are always clean and the staff has always been friendly. We have enjoyed the breakfast during each stay.The WiFi is very good with all of us using it.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 12 October 2020

We spent two nights in a great room. Nice to look at and comfortable. I slept well. The internet worked great, which I usually find is not the case at most hotels. Staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel was at a convenient location for us with plenty of food options nearby.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 17 August 2020

Room was clean, cozy and amenities were updated. Staff was very friendly and professional. Place was well lit and ample parking. Seamless check in and check out process. Definitely would recommend specific location and staff.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 15 July 2020

Wonderful overall experience within 4 day stay; lovely Staff Members and enjoyed meeting Owner as well, who very kindly assisted me with a 'Business need Request'. My non-smoking King Size Bed Room was very clean, the bed & bedding were VERY comfortable; great TV with wide range of 'premium programs' available, including my preferred News Stations. Very reasonable rates for we folks on a budget. Would highly recommend the Best Western in Marshall, Texas to anyone in need of a hotel there - and will continue to patronize this establishment when I'm there! Many thanks & Kudos to all there!

Room tip: This was my 2nd Stay and both rooms were great!
Date of stay: July 2020