“First time in a long time...”
Review of Long John Silver's

Long John Silver's
Ranked #56 of 76 Restaurants in Marshall
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Decided we wanted something different for dinner and figured we would give this place a shot again. It seems like they cleaned it up a little bit. My chicken was still good as was the fish and fries. Just feel like it was old oil... but the way the stuff is cooked, I am not sure there is anything they can do about it.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I like Long John Silvers the sides are for a child not a adult the serving size is horrible for the price

Reviewed 31 August 2016

I eat at this location quite often when traveling on interstate 20. The drive through is a little difficult to get close to the window. The food is good. They had a managers special for 1.99 for fish and fries. I thought that was a good deal. I have always loved eating at ljs.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I had a coupon that allowed me to get a family meal, normally $22 for $10, and that sounded great to me. I knew in advance that coupon was gonna cause trouble, so i was not surprised that the cashier ( who had beads of sweat on his forehead) had to call the manager. He tried to convince me that was for a chicken meal (advertised on the marquee for, oddly enough $10!) But I held my ground, and he finally figured out how to get it in the cash register, so I sat and waited. And I felt like maybe I was crazy, but it WAS hot in there. I was glad to see other reviews that said that.
My order was ready in a reasonable amount of time, but when I got home I discovered they had neglected to put one of my side orders, corn on the cob in the bag. What I did come home with, fish, slaw and hushpuppies were all tasty and correctly cooked/prepared.
I can print that coupon every month, so I will be back. Maybe next time they will be ready. I kind of got the feeling they left that corn out on purpose, but who knows?

Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

The corn and shrimp was fine but they ran out of green beans and the chicken planks were dry bathroom were hot and had no lights and the door had to be proped open witch a state health department violation The Pepsi dispenser dispense water and C02 The oven made a beeping noise that was ignored for 12 minutes Employees were hanging out in the front and the parking lot was barely lit