All reviewsceiling fanfront deskrefrigerator and microwaveplenty of places to eatthe entire staffvisit familyvery pleasant staystayed one nighta lot of noisemckinney areachristineearlweddingfuneralhousekeeperhallfreeway
Reviewed 29 March 2018

We had a very pleasant stay. The location was great and plenty of places to eat and shop. We stayed two nights and were disappointed that all housekeeping did was replace towels used. No beds were remade and bathroom wasn’t cleaned. Breakfasts were good.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites McKinney - Fairview, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Hi Brenda J,

Thank you for your candid review and for staying with us. It is lovely to hear you liked our location and had a pleasant stay.

I am sorry we let you down with our housekeeping service. Your satisfaction is important to us. We will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Again, many thanks for the feedback. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

It was a very enjoyable trip. The stay was great had the greatest front desk manager Brittany. Great hotel to stay at. Any problem you have they are very willing to work with you and figure it out. Great customer service.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2018

I had a very pleasant stay and I think the staff is wonderful, and very accommodating. The housekeeping staff was wonderful, especially Alexis. She made sure the room was neat and tidy and gave me extra towels when some hotels are not as nice when it comes to the towels. Thank you for a great stay!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2018

My stay was great, nice location by many different restaurants. The staff members were very friendly and helpful. I really liked the bed, it was really comfortable and the room was a big size. One of the maids, Alexis Contreras, was nice when she came by when I was still in my room and asked me if I needed anything?

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 March 2018

The staff was excellent, the housekeeping service was excellent. I stayed here for a few days and when Alexis cleaned my room she was very nice and thorough. I will definitely use this hotel again when I come back on business.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business