US$110
US$98
US$104
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites McKinney(McKinney)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$79
US$90
Best Western Plus Mckinney Inn & Suites(McKinney)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$76
Comfort Suites McKinney(McKinney)(Great Value!)
US$77
Quality Inn(McKinney)
US$59
The Grand Hotel(McKinney)
US$139
US$111
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$64
All reviewsceiling fanfront deskrefrigerator and microwaveplenty of places to eatthe entire staffvisit familywould definitely stay here againvery pleasant stayroom was clean and comfortablestayed one nighta lot of noisegreat place to staymckinney areachristineearlweddingfuneral
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is the type of place that provided a safe nights sleep which is all some people are after. The room we had was a 2 queen bedroom. Room was very small. The bathroom was nothing fancy. The TV was small. The A/C worked great which was a plus. The room I had on the second floor was super loud. I mean noisy. Never stayed in a noisier place. My belongs and I felt safe. Would I stay here again? No, Would I recommend this to others? Only if the things that bothered me wouldn't bother you.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites McKinney - Fairview, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Hi Irod87!

Thanks for choosing us for your trip in McKinney and sharing your thoughts!

We always make sure that our in-room amenities are working well for our guests' comfort. I know that the littlest detail matter, so thanks for recognizing those that worked well for you particularly our air conditioning and our safe ambiance.

I'm very sorry though about the noise that marred your stay. I also recognize your dismay on the size of our rooms. I absolutely understand that a poor night’s sleep can disrupt an entire trip and create an overall negative experience. Because of this, I shared your comment with our Facilities Engineer. I'm sure they'll take your comments into consideration when making upgrades for our sound insulation.

Once again, thanks for your feedback! I hope to welcome you back, so we can provide you the 5-star experience that so many of our guests have grown fond of.

Safe travels,

Gian M
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We had a very pleasant stay. The location was great and plenty of places to eat and shop. We stayed two nights and were disappointed that all housekeeping did was replace towels used. No beds were remade and bathroom wasn’t cleaned. Breakfasts were good.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites McKinney - Fairview, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Hi Brenda J,

Thank you for your candid review and for staying with us. It is lovely to hear you liked our location and had a pleasant stay.

I am sorry we let you down with our housekeeping service. Your satisfaction is important to us. We will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Again, many thanks for the feedback. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

It was a very enjoyable trip. The stay was great had the greatest front desk manager Brittany. Great hotel to stay at. Any problem you have they are very willing to work with you and figure it out. Great customer service.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2018

I had a very pleasant stay and I think the staff is wonderful, and very accommodating. The housekeeping staff was wonderful, especially Alexis. She made sure the room was neat and tidy and gave me extra towels when some hotels are not as nice when it comes to the towels. Thank you for a great stay!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2018

My stay was great, nice location by many different restaurants. The staff members were very friendly and helpful. I really liked the bed, it was really comfortable and the room was a big size. One of the maids, Alexis Contreras, was nice when she came by when I was still in my room and asked me if I needed anything?

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends