“Bartender ”

Chili's
Ranked #163 of 325 Restaurants in McKinney
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

This is a great bar with the bartenders being so friendly it actually feels a lot like CHEERS!! We walk in and are always greeted and asked if we would like our same drink...we go in Thursday nights because the Presidente margaritas are 1/2 off. We only miss Thursdays now if we are out of town, love it!!

1  Thank Mary C

Reviewed 21 August 2016

Chili finally put the burgers that made the chain back on the menu. Now they just need to go back to glass mugs for the best ice tea in the world. Those plastic mugs just don't cut it!

1  Thank Sam M
Reviewed 26 August 2015 via mobile

Perhaps the most unappetizing aspect of this entire experience is that they no longer have busboys. All waiters are not only required to remove plates and clean the tables they are also required to clean the food off the floor. So if you want to get into a booth that doesn't have food on the floor your waiter will be hand picking up other people's food and then with the same hand delivering your food to you. I witnessed this happen over and over again for the hour and a half we were at the restaurant. Then the food came. No longer do you get a healthy helping of fries. Instead, they now arrive in a cutesy little silver square thing. When you compare actual volume now, this is approximately 40% of the French fries volume you used to receive. On to the chicken sandwich. The fried chicken patty now fits neatly within the bun. In fact on some aress there's more bun than chicken. My wife and I compared the volume. The chicken patty has been downsized by approximately 40%. I could go on but it doesn't really matter. This place has become so corporate, so cookie cutter, so cost-cutting that I just can't wait to leave. It's just disgusting that the value has just flown out the window here. And some people in suits sitting around a table somewhere have decided this is the way it should be. I cannot recommend unless paying your own bill at a cute little computer on the table that suggests you leave a 20 percent tip at a low quality restaurant that's just barely a hair above fast food appeals to you.

Reviewed 12 July 2015 via mobile

Great service and love taking advantage of the rewards program. Service was friendly and attentive. I thought the food came out a little slow this time but overall a great experience.

1  Thank Shelley B
Reviewed 27 June 2015

My daughter and I go out to lunch when we can and we usually go to Chili's. The tea is perfect and we always order and split a combination of the Tripple Dipper. Try ordering the bottomless chips and salsa with a side of ranch dressing. You're not going to lose weight eating like this, but it sure is good!