US$84
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$73
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

Villa Maya(Flores)
  • Restaurant
US$40
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$355
All reviewshummingbird suitemayan ruinsculinary geniusguatemalan coffeeboat ridelorenahummingbirdscasitahostslodgeguidepetenaccommodationsjunglecastillolakeshore
Reviewed 4 May 2017

It's a pleasent and quiet gateway full of nature. The rooms are carefully decorated and very clean. The staff are very freandly and the attention is great. The food is excellent, fresh and delicuous (made from scratch). The lake shore is a pleasent site for a bath. You can enjoy bird watching in the morning.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2017

I have been travelling around and stayed at many hotels, guesthouses and lodges, but nothing is like Nitun. Lorena and Arturo met us with open arms and did everything to make you feel welcome. Everything, from breakfast with coffee in the morning until dinner at night tasted delisious. The lodge is right next to the beautiful Lago Peten Itza with gorgeous sunsets and clean water so you can swim in it. Which I did, a lot. Our cabin had 4 seperate beds and a private bathroom and toilet, and we stayed close to the lake. We had a rental car so we were able to explore the surroundings on our own, and I can highly reccomend a day trip to the maya site Yaxha. Lorena also arranged for us a boat to pick us up, so we could have lunch and drinks in Flores one afternoon. I have never felt so relaxed any other place when travelling, like at Nitun. The atmosphere is so unique. I really enjoyed the hummingbirds morning traffic, watching the woodpeckers and other birds and animals passing by. I just wish I could have stayed much longer.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2017

My family and I stayed in Nitun last December when we went to visit the Mayan Ruins of Tikal. It was beautiful! The food was amazing! It is like having a fine dining chef in the middle of the jungle! I did not expect that!! The owner, Lorena, was a fantastic host and the vegetation and flowers that surround you are amazing! The reserve is also right on the lake and you can kayak in it. The main house and dining room have WIFI.

Room Tip: All the rooms are hidden so they are all equally as nice.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

I stayed there with a friend and it was the most amazing experience. Everything makes you feel like you are in the forest. The access to the lake is great, the environment, the service, the rooms, the hosts are the best, and the food it's incredible, you won't even know what time is it! I'm looking forward to come back!!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 March 2017

We stayed for 2 nights in the Hummingbird suite, and wished that we had booked for longer. Lorena and Arturo couldn't have been more welcoming. The facilities and atmosphere were so relaxing - we kayaked across the lake, swam, lounged in hammocks, ate some truly memorable meals - ask for the prawn cerviche - and watched the hummingbirds busy feeding, and squabbling, all day long. Our hosts were interesting and knowledgeable. Truly excellent.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple