“Friday Night”

Monokatikia
Ranked #28 of 176 Restaurants in Chalandri
Price range: US$18 - US$31
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I've seen it before and I did not go. I know he has changed chef . it was very good. What excited me the jelly. Because I hardly eat it, it was fantastically cooked and smelly. The prices are very good and the portions are normal.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

This is a restaurant offering Greek food with a modern touch. I have been several times with foreign friends and Greeks and they all liked it a lot. Portions and prices are good and staff is friendly. The nice garden is a big plus despite the fact that there are mosquitoes that staff is trying to get rid of. Overall food well prepared. only one dish was not up to expectations and this was shrimps with orzo (kritharaki a local pasta), having said that we informed the staff and they accepted, therefore we did not pay ie they were very responsive.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

The food is Modern Greek, and very tasty, the service is good and quick and one deffinately gets value for money. Toilets could be better but they are clean.
I would recommend this place.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

The restaurant is very cozy, with a very friendly staff. The food is delicious, fresh bread, and very good house wine!! The best part of the restaurant is the beautiful garden in the back, which you can enjoy your meal!!

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

First of all...
My taste buds had a party...
Eating some yummy dishes...
Greek cuisine at its best!
The chicken dish..don't remember name of dish..fire works! (has great menu..-abit of everything-and covers all needs)
The fava...was soo yum...The Best I have ever had...and the bread...made on the premises. ..wow!!
Amazing house!
The fire place, the bar, so warm!!
And garden in the summer!!
I could go on... but go and see for yourself...
Also met the team... the chef...what a talent...energetic and fun..thank u for a great nite guys!!
See you all soon