“Greek food”

Primerose Mediterranean Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Ladner
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Description: The Primerose Mediterranean Restaurant is very proud to serve authentic Greek dishes using time tested family recipes straight from Oropos Greece
Reviewed 12 June 2017

Love ❣ going here been many time's, has changed owner's 6 months or so ago and the couple is just as good, Family restaurant great atmosphere and awesome food
Owners also serve as well as the waitresses and some of the desserts are early made and gone early get your fast, lol

Sia A, Owner at Primerose Mediterranean Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Thank You so much for your kind words. My wife and I took over the Primerose at the end of 2015 so we are now nearing 2 years. Since that time more and more people have rediscovered us for our exquisite Greek cuisine.
You are correct, my wife's home-made Bougatsa's are so popular with our guests and we sell so many of them every single day that most nights we sell out. We even have a couple of families from Ladner that always call ahead before they come to reserve their table and their Bougatsas!

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Came here for a bday dinner with friends. Lovely light and bright restaurant with a great patio (we'll come to check that out another time). We started with saganaki (which was big!), calamari (a healthy serving) and a Greek dip (pink salty dip?)...all were good portions and fresh!

My dinner was the lamb souvlaki. It came with lots of rice, Greek salad and baked potato and tzaziki. All very fresh. The others loved their good as well.

Rory is a great server! Good humor and courteous!! Sia the co-owner greeted us when we came in and checked on us a couple of times during the evening. Great touch!! So many restaurants could learn a lesson or two from these guys!!

Sia arranged for the bday girl to get a bougatsa!! Holy smokes!!! That was SO delicious!! Even if you're not wanting to eat there, at least go for coffee and bougatsa!!

We will definitely be going back! Go check out this little gem!!

Sia A, Owner at Primerose Mediterranean Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Thank You so much Michelle!

We are so grateful that so many North Delta families such as yours are discovering us and making the drive down to Ladner for some amazing Greek food. We have been called the "Hidden Gem of Ladner" by so many of our guests.
As you noticed from your visit, freshly prepared Greek cuisine and large portions is what we are famous for. So many of our guests keep coming back for our many of our truly exquisite Greek dishes such as the Kleftico (Roast Lamb) or our Kalamari or Bougatsa!
I will let Rory know that you enjoyed his service.

Thanks Again!

Sia Adjudnai

Reviewed 26 May 2017

This was my first visit. Had heard lots of positive feedback from local. Restaurant is a local, family run business. Very bright and clean and also has a small patio for those nice days. Lunch menu had a wide variety of offerrings to suit all tastes. I had the Lamb souvllaki. Portion was average, but food was good. Only 2 beers on tap, none of them local (sorry, I like my beers). Service was excellent. Were actually served by one of the owners. Would go back and would also like to try dinner menu.

Sia A, Owner at Primerose Mediterranean Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

Thanks for taking the time to review us. I certainly appreciate your feedback on the local beer. I'm working with a local brewery in Richmond to see if we can carry 1 or 2 of their products. We carried 4 of the Four Winds products last year for about 3 months but had to remove them as they were not selling.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

I have been to this restaurant several times and always enjoy it. Great food, relaxed atmosphere. Try the fried cheese! My daughter wants to go back just for it.

Sia A, Owner at Primerose Mediterranean Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Thank You so much Darren for your review! We are so glad you and your daughter enjoyed our food and atmosphere.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

From the moment we walked into this clean and bright and inviting restaurant, Courtney and Jessica made us feel at home. Owner, Sia even stopped by our table to welcome us. That level of care and attention translates to the food as well. We started with the Pan Fried Calamari which was cooked to perfection and served in a fabulous homemade tomato sauce. I'd go back just for that! Next up was the Prawn Souvlaki. Two skewers of nicely grilled plump prawns, a very fresh and yummy Greek salad along with homemade tzatziki and pita, a large potato and a ton of rice. A lot of food. All of it good but I wouldn't complain if there was half the rice. Looking forward to a return visit on the patio.