“Take out dinner”
Review of KFC

KFC
Ranked #67 of 99 Restaurants in Concord
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

I ordered 14pcs of chicken and they gave me this tiny pieces of wings! U guys are terrible.. i shoudnt buy there!!!

Reviewed 27 February 2017

The interesting thing is I noticed in the mall there are a lot of Asian type food places. So it's Great to find good old KFC. I like KFC because it doesn't matter if I'm at the Great Wall or in a Canadian mall. I know what to expect.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

This location like all KFC locations offers over priced Greasy Chicken bad service. You think to your self hey I haven't been to KFC in awhile, so you go buy chicken and fries eat it and than you remember, Oh yah that's why I haven't been to KFC for awhile!

2  Thank GrantFamilyToronto
Reviewed 19 November 2015

KFC could be very good but unfortunatley they dont have a standard and sometimes the food is fresh and others it has been reheated and the taste is not that good.

Reviewed 28 September 2015

Me and my cousin decided to eat something after shopping. I ordered the three pieces combo with fries and drink. Unfortunately it wasn't a good experience since the meet wasn't fresh, the coating was soggy and bland, the fries were somehow acceptable, the coleslaw felt like I was eating sugar and fibers coloured in green; it truly did not feel, look or taste like coleslaw, but something oddly processed and served in disguise.

The location was decently clean and the service was friendly and fast, sometimes I think too fast that I got served someone else purchased meal from an hour before; truly anything but fresh.

Unless KFC steps it up with better batter and coating, other competitor will always have the edge on the fried chicken.