“Large portions, average taste”
Review of KFC

KFC
Ranked #65 of 102 Restaurants in Concord
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Well, it is a fast food after all, so do not have high expectations. The service is quick and staff are friendly but the taste and quality are not something to make you go back.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

I ordered 14pcs of chicken and they gave me this tiny pieces of wings! U guys are terrible.. i shoudnt buy there!!!

Reviewed 27 February 2017

The interesting thing is I noticed in the mall there are a lot of Asian type food places. So it's Great to find good old KFC. I like KFC because it doesn't matter if I'm at the Great Wall or in a Canadian mall. I know what to expect.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

This location like all KFC locations offers over priced Greasy Chicken bad service. You think to your self hey I haven't been to KFC in awhile, so you go buy chicken and fries eat it and than you remember, Oh yah that's why I haven't been to KFC for awhile!

2  Thank GrantFamilyToronto
Reviewed 19 November 2015

KFC could be very good but unfortunatley they dont have a standard and sometimes the food is fresh and others it has been reheated and the taste is not that good.