“Great little place to eat”

The Dockyard Pastry Shop
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Sandys Parish
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Ate a couple of times while in Bermuda in January visiting family and the Ruben is to die for both my dad and I had the Ruben every time. My family go there regularly because it’s so good.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

We stopped at the Pastry Shop for lunch. We had the chicken avocado panini and the Reuben sandwich. The Reuben was only OK, while the panini was good and tasty. Prices are OK, considering you are in Bermuda. The menu could have had more seafood dishes for us. The service was a bit lacking: a bit slow and our server had to be reminded to bring us some sugar, my take out bag, etc...

Reviewed 4 February 2018

This is a great café in the heart of Dockyard that serves great food, pastries and coffee. It's a little pricey, but well worth the trip. If you're in Hamilton, they are about to open another location! Great news, indeed. We will still come up to Dockyard because we like the staff.

1  Thank BDAHiFlyer
Reviewed 18 January 2018

Drove all the way down to Dockyard on New Years Day and nothing was really open. Stopped in here for a light snack and coffees. Always receive a good welcome and staff are excellent. A very varied menu and reasonable prices. Food is good.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Deeeeelicious! In my first visit I chose a prawn brioche roll which came with salad and a small side of crisps (chips), filling and delicious. We had a takeaway coconut cake to eat later in the day which was literally melt in the mouth.
On my second visit after a walk around the Museum of Bermuda we stopped and had cake and coffee.
A great selection of fresh cakes and service with a smile. Two hot drinks and two cakes with grats. Approx $26.00

1  Thank lovehols4