“Unbeatable”
Review of Chez Nous

Chez Nous
Reserve with
Chez Nous is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 70 Restaurants in Cogolin
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We visited this restaurant tonight with our family, seven persons in total.
We have been welcomed by the team very friendly and the menu was presented to us as well as the excellent wines they serve from local vineyards but also from all over france. We ordered a three dishes menu including starters ( salat with octopus, tuna tartar) and as main dish T-bone steak with home made pepper sauce, fries and salat, mediterranean fish filet with mussel sauce. As dessert we ordered the chocolate cake with the warm chocolate core and ice cream. A kids menu was available. Our kids ordered FRESHLY made nuggets with fries. I tried them myself.. perfect. All in all and by far the best restaurant we have ever been to in the past 10 years that we travel to Ramatuelle. We would like to thank the entire crew of the Chez Nous in Cogolin. If any restaurant shows passion for excellent food than it is for sure the Chez Nous. To all the people out there... go and try this incredible place!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

They called me and said that they have to cancel my reservation because they are full. I was told that this is MY PROBLEM that I reserved it by The Fork, which is very bad idea to use. Be aware!

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

I have been in many restaurant around the world, plenty of them in france, but Chez Nous is Absolutely top winning restaurant in Cote d'Azur ! Food is Delicious, service is very kind and pleasant, with the prices of 32e for entre+plat+desert is a real bargain. All the dishes were melting in our mouths, although we were choosing different ones to try bit by bit of each other. I recommend to book the table near fontain as its got lovely view.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Visited here due to the rave reviews and it being #1 in Cogolin.

Has a very nice spot for al fresco dining and the service at the restaurant is very good.

The menu, however, is very restrictive, with only 3-4 starters, 3 mains and 3 desserts - restricting your choice somewhat, particularly if you don't eat fish or veal.

The food was OK - I can definitely recommend the Buratta to start.

At one point, I found a piece of string in my meal - the waiter (who also appeared to be the owner) didn't seem to care too much about this...

Additionally, once dark falls, the table we had was very shaded and very little street light meaning we couldn't really see what we are eating.

We didn't have a bad experience, but I wouldn't rush back here.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

This family run restaurant is a pleasure to visit with great local dishes to enjoy ,sitting in a small square for al fresco dining .
With one sitting only there is no rush for you to vacate your table .
On the down side when it is busy it is very difficult to get to the bathroom in a wheelchair.