“Very good experience ”
Review of Le Douchka

Le Douchka
Ranked #33 of 44 Restaurants in Avoriaz
Price range: US$18 - US$41
Description: Pizzas, French "bistro" cuisine and local traditional dishes are in the menu of this warm restaurant with a mountain modern decor.
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

Went in for a quick lunch. The Hamburger was surprisingly excellent - the best we ate here at Avoriaz (yet). Also had very good Lasagna and Caesar salad. The onion soup arrived cold and was a little disappointing. Service was quick and nice.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

Good food with a good selection on the menu, however my first choice for food and drink was not available. I found the staff a little arrogant too.

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Had a quick dinner after a long day of skiing. Bone marrow appetizer was very nice. Husband liked the duck "shepard's pie." I had lamb shank with mashed potatoes and veggies. Lovely sauce and overall tasty. pizza was just ok.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

I visited this restaurant during Snowboxx festival a few times. We had meal vouchers entitling us to eat here and initially they were very skeptical and made us feel uncomfortable. The food was tasty and portion sizes generous. Waiting staff were lovely on the 2 occasions we ate in this restaurant.

I also ordered take away pizzas and had a glass of wine in the heated outdoor seating area while I was waiting and thoroughly enjoyed this experience of the restaurant.

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

We went 2 years ago and the food and place were ok.

This year we came back and the place was new with new furniture. The food was so good, I personally recommend the 4 cheese pizza.