We stayed for one week in room A14. The room and bathroom are spacious with a comfortable bed. It is about one year since the hotel was renovated and rebuilt and still feels new. Reception is helpful. The hotel is on the beach and has a great spa available to residents at no charge. Otherwise it costs €30 per visit. It is not worth paying for but is excellent value when included in the room cost. The included breakfast buffet is also excellent. However the one cooked breakfast we had from the menu was very bad. So much so we did not attempt to eat dinner in the restaurant as there are hundreds of dining options along this part of the coast. We had excellent dinners at all the different places we tried each night. It was a little surprising that even after a week, the restaurant staff at breakfast did not recognise us. This might be a good place to hide away in as there seems to be no interaction between restaurant staff and guests!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel will be opened late July 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Vincci Seleccion Aleysa Hotel Boutique & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vincci Seleccion Aleysa Hotel Boutique Benalmadena
- Vincci Seleccion Aleysa Hotel Boutique And Spa
- Aleysa Playa Aparthotel málaga
- Aleysa Playa Aparthotel Hotel málaga