2,101 results
All reviews blue bar thomas cook course taster menu pool area junior suite a la carte restaurant entertainment team next year plenty of choice views are breathtaking relaxing holiday welcome drink bali beds half board steam room sun loungers every night
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

I have recently come back from a three night break at Sentido Punta del Mar and I cannot recommend it highly enough. It's a fab hotel. From the moment we walked into reception we were wowed. The view is breathtaking. One member of staff greeted us with a glass of orange juice, another announced our two double rooms had been upgraded to two superior suites!! It was only 10am so we didn't expect our rooms to be ready but one of the suites was!! Amazing service!!
The rooms were lovely. Really big and very clean with a lovely sea view veranda.
Our girlie short break was really a 'lie by the pool for three days' holiday and the pool area did not disappoint. We were never down to the pool before 10.30 and there were always enough sun beds. There is absolutely no need to ask staff to find you a bed as someone else mentioned!! Just walk out and select your own!!! The staff are so lovely. I cannot express this enough!! From Vincent on reception to Eric poolside, to all the lovely bar staff, THEY CANNOT DO ENOUGH FOR YOU!!
The breakfast buffet was really nice - and, yes, we did take advantage of the cava and doughnut wall! Yum! We did eat at the hotel for one dinner which was ok but I probably wouldn't recommend going full board. There's some nice restaurants near by (restaurant Miami - naff name but amazing food) and it would be a shame to miss out.
Finally I'd just like to mention the entertainment team - Alice, Megan and Luke. They were so friendly, always stopping to check if we needed anything or had any questions. They work so hard all day - quizzes/archery/boules/rifle shooting!!!/aqua aerobics during the day - and many different types of musical shows in the evening. Just fab!!
(I can't really comment too much on Santa Ponsa itself! My brief impression is that it has been overrun by the Brits - lots of fry up breakfasts/ roasts/fish and chip dinner places ☹️ - but if you look you can find the gems.)
Overall we just had a fabulous time at this hotel!!! Go - and relax!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank LisadawnW
Reviewed 18 October 2017

If you require a stunning view from your room,great food, wonderful service, nice pool and staff that treat you in a friendly and non-dismissive manner then this is the place to go. The hotel is situated on a headland with the bay of Santa Ponsa to your left,which I found most impressive, with something happening at all times of the day to hold your interest, if all you do is sunbathe. We stayed for 14 days and for each of those days the chef had planned a new dinner menu. Never had scallops before on a buffet menu. Brilliant. Santa Ponsa seafront was a big let down for me, although the beach is very safe to swim from. Personally I found Santa Ponsa area to be rather uninteresting and in some streets all I could see was karaoke bars, which of course you may enjoy.

Room Tip: Depending on your preference, one set if rooms see the sunrise, the other sunset, these can be quieter, maybe ask first.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
H-Director, Gerente at SENTIDO Punta del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Dear Deepee Surrey,

thank you very much for your nice review about your holidays with us at SENTIDO Punta del Mar,

we are delighted to know that you have enjoyed with all our activities and services, we will pass to our staff your nice words.

kind regards,

SENTIDO Punta del Mar

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Nice spacey room with an excellent sea view. Entrance to the hotel and the bar are wonderful.

We booked half-board; a typical hotel buffet. Food was ok but not up to the standard of the rest of the hotel.

Cons: Wifi had some issues in the evening, but otherwise ok. Pool was crowded at times.

Room Tip: Book a superior room with sea view.
1  Thank Scenic802669
H-Director, Gerente at SENTIDO Punta del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear Elmer and Lizette,

Thank you very much for taking your time to write your experience at SENTIDO Punta del Mar.

We appreciate your nice words about our wonderful views.

We lament knowing that our gastronomy offer did not cover your expectations, we would like to thank you for sharing your observations with us because this gives us the opportunity to make improvements and get a maximum guest satisfaction.

Once again, thank you for your visit,

Kind regards,
SENTIDO Punta del Mar.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

You cannot remove the beauty of Majorca and the ocean from anywhere that you are on this island, that is very true, but we felt disappointed whilst staying at this hotel for various reasons, and looking back at it, mostly had to do with service. Maid service was spotty, known at what time they would arrive daily, one day we missed them. And asking the staff for a bed by the pool or sun deck took a very long time, they spoke in Spanish to each other and kind of left us lingering about. Breakfast had its own set of issues. All in all, the hotel is pretty and the view of course, but service left us unsatisfied.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

My husband and I arrived back home on Oct 8th after a week at this hotel. I can honestly say the staff were the friendliest I've ever come across, from reception to the cleaning staff. Every room has a sea view, and the sunsets are amazing.
We were all inclusive and I can only say food was excellent so much choice, and of high quality.
Luke, Alice & Megan the dream team made quizzes fun, and the evening entertainment was excellent, something for everyone.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chrisrees100

Dear Chris,

I would like to first of all thank you for your time to describe your holiday with us, at SENTIDO PUNTA DEL MAR.

We appreciate your nice words to our staff and our facilities as well. All of them work every day to satisfy your desires, and our main goal is that you will have an unforgettable experience with us.

Best regards,