“Bright and welcoming”

Cuisines: German
Description: Das Kultbistro von Jürgen Drews in Peguera
Description: Das Kultbistro von Jürgen Drews in Peguera
Reviewed 21 September 2017

I walked past this restaurant every day for four days. Outside on a board. It offers a meal of the day Euro 9.95. The trouble was it was in German so eventually I asked. Sounded good for the price. 3 courses.. so I decided to go in . Staff very welcoming . It was cocktails night for Euro 4 too. The meal was very good ,substantial helpings ,hot and served by girls who seemed genuinely interested in me . My problem was there was wall to wall football .my fault for picking that particular night. I shall visit again before return home but again will have to have the board deal translated but that no problem .

Reviewed 5 June 2017

This predominantly a German bar but very friendly and great service, plenty of seating . They also do meals which we did not try on this occasion but the food looked very nice.

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Popped in for a drink on our first night of the holiday. Sadly so disappointed. Service was very slow (poured half my husbands beer then walked off and left it?!)
Also very expensive
Lovely bar next door .. Go there !! We did !!
Will not be returning

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

I have never felt so unwelcome in a bar as this one. We asked if they were still open and they said yes for 1 drink only. That was all we wanted before turning in for the night, it was about midnight. There was 9 of us wanting a quiet drink. They served us, charged us the menu price but then added 10% tax on top. They slammed drinks down and we're just generally rude, probably because we were English and it's a German bar. Don't visit if you want to be made to feel unwelcome

1  Thank melons30
Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

Friendly service with a nice atmosphere. The menus were in German, however the waiter did have an English version that made ordering much easier. :-)