What a FAB hotel spotlessly clean helpful staff always smiling. We were in room 726 top floor with stunning sea views and what a room a huge bed and loads of clever storage. Food boy could you get fat, from proper back bacon for breakfast to steak on a stone at the pool bar all food was yummy. Drinks a great selection. Pool what a great idea to have your very own sun beds reserved for the duration of your stay. Weather was gorgeous every day. Would we return YES YES.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Costa Canaria is located right on the seafront in San Agustin, Gran Canaria. It is an ideal hotel for couples in search ofa peaceful holiday at a hotel for adults only which, at the same time, offers every kind of leisure actitivity and entertainment. It's a four-star all inclusive hotel which is unique on the island, making it the favourite destination for many tourists summer after summer. Totally refurbished in 2014, it boasts a wide range of services and activities providing a friendly and personalised service that will make your stay at the Hotel & Spa Costa Canaria a frequent destination for your holidays on Gran Canaria. The magnificent rooms offer the very best views of San Agustin beach. You will enjoy stunning sunsets, clear transparent waters and golden sandy beaches. Your holidays on Gran Canaria at the Hotel Costa Canaria! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Costa Canaria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Costa Canaria Hotel San Agustin
- Iberostar San Agustin
- Iberostar Hotel Costa Canaria
- Hotel Costa Canaria Gran Canaria/San Agustin