Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews rooftop bar suite hotel master suite half board nudist area sea view large walk in shower sun bathing area branded spirits relaxing holiday kasbah shopping centre top floor best feature pork shower gel large tv water pressure
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 February 2021

Hello, I am surprised to see the many positive reviews. Maybe we just had bad luck. We (my wife and I) stayed for 10 days in Feb, 2021. Yes it is during Corona and there are limitations, however what we found was definitely not a 4 Star Hotel. We have stayed on most the Islands in similar class Hotels and this was the worst one by far.

In all, we will not return to that Hotel, and in Hindsight probably never would have stayed there in the first place, weren`t 85% of the Hotels closed because of Covid.

The location is close to the center and makes walking easy. However considering that through Covid, there was almost no traffic, I would hate to be there when its full. Peace and Quit is not an option. So the location is a "what do you want" thing. however what we found unacceptable is the fact that by more then 50% of the staff, you were treated like an annoyance, having to work because of us being there.
Lots of things to do however on the Island in the mountains.

Upon arriving the rooms had to be recleaned, since towels were still dirty, the floor stained and furniture as well as mirrors looked like they were vandalized. Come to find out that was the normal state. Sad to say, that for booking a Master Suite, it was a big disappointment. The Hotel definitely shows its age.

Staff treated you more like an annoyance, since the had to work because of guests being there.

The food was ok (Buffet Style), evenso the selection was rather boring, seeing it never changed.

The Ladies that provide the Fitness Offers, were very nice and do help and try to make it a pleasant stay. However we would suggest, that you look for fitness outside and enjoy the Island.

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank M C
Reviewed 24 December 2020

just retuned. the hotel was very clean and service was good . food not so good. very quiet due to corona virus. lot of immigrants hanging around on corners in playa del ingles. been going for 10 years but would put me off going back

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank keithh338
Reviewed 13 December 2020

Thumbs up to the HL Suitehotel and all its staff for keeping it running in these unprecedented times. I spent my birthday week in December and it was a good experience. The tourism hasn't recovered in the island yet and it is very quiet but they kept this hotel working as normal as possible which gives guests a sense of normality. Rooms are big and spotless with nice decor. I went for the all inclusive option as many of the restaurants around the area are either closed or empty. Staff are very friendly and positive. The hotel is not very busy but since most of its facilities are opened as usual it felt I had it all at my disposal. Plenty of free sun loungers, always a jacuzzi at the roof terrace available for myself, outdoor tables for breakfast, barman bringing me drinks even before I finish the current one, an empty spa to myself, and the list goes on. I think I will never have the chance of having a hotel like this to myself again. I def recommend people to go before things are fully back to normal and make the most of it. Thanks to all the staff for making it such an enjoyable week.

Room tip: Upper floors by the middle of the corridor and you will get the most of both views, sea and city
Date of stay: December 2020
4  Thank ScanLondon
Reviewed 7 November 2020

I stayed in this lovely hotel as a solo traveller and had a wonderfully time nothing at all to moan about food good staff great will go again as soon as I can nice beach just 5 mins walk away entertainment was super on food bar

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank Janicegoldsmith
Reviewed 26 September 2020

I read good reviews by solo travellers and chose this hotel based upon them. My partner couldn't make up his mind on a holiday and I was desperate for one. Decided it would be great to sit on a sunny balcony and study for my upcoming viva exam. Greeted on arrival with a glass of fizz or orange juice, which quenched my thirst on arrival from the airport. Staff very friendly.
Room had everything needed, nice decor and spotless. No luck on the sunny balcony, the back of the hotel gets sun late in the day.
I'd booked half-board to save eating out alone. Buffet great in the mornings but less so in the evening. Unfortunately being alone I often had to wait for service (coffee, drinks), the assumption being I was waiting on someone to join me. I visited the rooftop bar and wanted to stay for the entertainment, but felt uncomfortable. I didn't know how to get a drink - ignored when standing at the bar and unsure whether to just sit at a table. I left and never returned, spending my evenings instead at the nearby Kasbah drinking sangria and watching the dancers.
I think the experience may have been different as part of a couple, but I felt let down as a solo guest. I've travelled solo often and had the opposite experience elsewhere with hotel staff being extra attentive.

Date of stay: February 2020