MUR Hotel Neptuno Gran Canaria
Occidental Margaritas(Playa del Ingles)
US$148
  • Pool
Seaside Sandy Beach(Playa del Ingles)
US$185
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$260/night.

Bohemia Suites & Spa(Playa del Ingles)
US$224
AxelBeach Maspalomas(Playa del Ingles)
US$86
  • Pool
Hotel Riu Don Miguel(Playa del Ingles)
US$141
US$123
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

LABRANDA Playa Bonita(Playa del Ingles)
US$177
US$168
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$269/night.

US$224
US$196
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

US$220
US$161
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

US$190
US$166
  • Restaurant
Hotel Nayra(Playa del Ingles)
US$195
Cancelon
1,440 results
All reviewsyumbo centrebreakfast chefglass of sangriagran canariapool areagay friendly hotelevening mealfruit basketeggs baconhalf boardmini bargay menreturning guestsall inclusive optionbuffet stylehead waitershow cooking
Reviewed 26 December 2015 via mobile

We've stayed here many time over the past 10 years and it's always fantastic, staff are always very welcoming and always remember repeat guests and make the effort with you....we again me some great people and will keep in touch with them....thanks to all the staff, especially Juan, Rafael & Adrian especially who looked after us very well in the evening bar....

We're all booked for March and can't wait to go back

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 December 2015

I have stayed at different hotels and apartments in Playa del Ingles a couple of times during the last 10 years. Many times interested in Neptuno but never before hade the opportunity. I was not impressed. Check in was very slow, Staff did not even say hello I will help you in a minute, just seemed as they didn't even notice me, kept on doing some paperwork. Meals are served in the basement, a room without windows. The "famous" eggmakerwoman make eggs that have a bit taste of burned the times I tredan, and I tried a couple of times. I had all incl for 3 days. My plan was to have one week but waiter in diningroom at evening meals made me change my plan.I travel a lot and have never as a single woman been given a table for 5 to sit alone at. I asked the waiter to have a smaller table and was told there was none available. During my meals I counted at least 3 tables for 2 free...The gym was ok. Lunch was ok. Pool was ok. Cleaning was ok.

Stayed: November 2015
1  Thank vivace_2
Reviewed 14 December 2015

We found the hotel environment very relaxing, the staff were very pleasant and helpful. We stayed on a half board basis, a good variety of food provided, our room had been refurbished. My wife enjoyed her manicure treatment with Stephanie, very professional, it kept my wife happy for the rest of our stay . . . . :-)

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Robert-co-uk
Reviewed 1 December 2015

We've just returned from a week staying at the Hotel Neptuno and wish we were still there. We've stayed here many times in the past and each time we stay we meet many others who have also stayed there before. The reasons for this repeat business are very clear. The hotel staff are absolutely great: polite, considerate and so very helpful. The hotel pays great attention to housekeeping and cleanliness. The rooms are bright and modern and the bathrooms have recently been refurbished to a high standard. The snack bar has also been refurbished with a modern clean, quality look. The food options are endless, salads, soups, paellas, casseroles, pastas, with fish and meat all cooked to order by chefs in the dining room. Everything is prepared from scratch and is fresh and good quality. There is a warm welcome on arrival and the customer service continues throughout your stay. We cannot speak highly enough of this hotel. We value the fact that this hotel is adults only making it peaceful and quite relaxing by the pool. The all inclusive option represents excellent value for money.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Muybiengracias
Reviewed 30 November 2015 via mobile

This was the second time we have visited Neptuno and it was the second time we had a really excellent stay. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone planning to visit Playa del Ingles. The place is spotlessly clean and the room was well-appointed with everything we required. Every room has a private balcony with most overlooking a delightful pool area, which is very private and a bit of a sun trap. The staff are very friendly and nothing seemed too much trouble. A great mix of people (adults only) stay at this hotel, groups, individuals, straight couples and gay couples; the latter of which are doubtless attracted by the hotel's close proximity to the Yumbo Centre's nightlife. Notwithstanding this proximity, disturbance is almost non-existent as all the rooms are now fully soundproofed. The food is generally of good quality and the variety reflects the range of different people who stay at Neptuno. If you are a couple you may be asked to share a table for dinner, which we thought was great for making friends. Some of the lounge singers of an evening weren't to my taste, but the German guests seemed to like them, and it is entertaining.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple