Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing

I can't have enough about how great the massage experience was. From the time I walked in to the... read more

Reviewed 31 July 2018
RyanV1056
via mobile
The best massage studio in Gran Canaria!!!

I had a big problem in my back during my staying in Gran Canaria . Fortunately I contacted with the... read more

Reviewed 31 July 2018
Ziad Z
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Playa del Ingles
from US$29.50
More Info
from US$29.50
More Info
All reviews relaxing atmosphere great staff gran canaria muscles session hiking holiday
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

A perfect hotel, food great so much choice, the staff in the restaurant were so accommodating nothing to much trouble.
The rooms were kept spotlessly clean, our bed linen was changed three times in the eleven nights we were there.
The pools and surrounding areas were also kept clean and a lifeguard was around till about six o clock for safety.
Some of the entertainment in the evening however was a bit disappointing, but this by no means spoilt our holiday .
We made our own way to Mogan for the biggest market I have seen abroad, we went by bus which I must say was very comfortable. Mogan is known as little Venice, and is a protected area so very pretty.
On the hole a fantastic holiday .

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 20 January 2017

Greg was recommended to me, and I was very impressed by him !
He came over to my Bungalow in my complex and after a chat of finding out what kind of massage would be adequate and the level of firmness . Furthermore he also showed an interested in my person,
He was Very professional in any way, bringing his massage table, heating for the table, music, towels, oils, etc,
Greg took his time, no rushing and looking at the clock, quite the opposite !
I normally have very regular massages and by comparison I must say he is one of the Best Masseurs I have encountered !!!
I definitely will book him again when I visit Gran Canaria again, my only regret was that I only booked 1 hour..next time , more time !!!

Date of experience: January 2017
1  Thank franzvg
Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

Thank you branko for such an amazing massage it was the best we have ever had iv never felt better we will definitely be coming back next year

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank lukej19
Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

Greg is absolutely amazing!
I called him on 15th August at 7:40pm from the hotel am staying in regarding a massage as I slept funny on my neck and was giving me serve pain.
He arrived at 8:00pm leaving at 8:45pm and leaving me feeling brand new and pain free!
I am so glad I found him, he is very professional and friendly.
I highly recommend him and would like to have another treatment done again before I leave the UK
He is very strong and firm, works very well.
Excellent customer service and very good at what he does.
I also am a beauty therapist and provides massages but Greg does not compare with his shiatsu massage which now I would love to go and learn!
Thanks so much Greg, highly recommended!

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

Greg came to my resort bungalow as arranged for my 90 minute massage. As usual he carried out an in depth consultation prior to starting and we discussed the effects of some minor injuries and he gave positive feedback on changes since our last session.

The session itself was perfect. Greg is a very experienced practitioner and was very intuitive to the needs of all my muscle groups and was able to seamlessly work from one area to the next. He also showed an interest in me as a person and has a really likeable personality. All of this helps one fully relax with no fear of anything inappropriate when a stranger comes into your home.

At the end of the session every part of me was so relaxed I wondered if I would be able to move at all, and felt like I might just float right up off the table!!

I am also a therapist and was delighted that Greg works in a very similar, highly professional way to what I do. I have been to many "therapists" whose qualifications I would question and who ultimately leave you feeling less than good.

Thank you and see you next trip!!

Date of experience: January 2016