Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing

I can't have enough about how great the massage experience was. From the time I walked in to the... read more

Reviewed 31 July 2018

from US$29.40
from US$34.60
from US$29.40
More Info
All reviews relaxing atmosphere great staff gran canaria muscles session hiking holiday
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Beautiful location at Taurito area of Puerto Mogan Gran Canaria excellent food and facilities wellness fitness centre nightly entertainment piano bar staff very welcoming and friendly no request two pools with aerobics daily archery rifle and golf competition will definitely return again, cannot praise enough.

Date of experience: July 2018
Greg W, Owner at Gran Canaria Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

Hi

I offer massage services in Maspalomas. You wrote your review on wrong page.

Greg

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I am using to get massage realy often ,but Greg were realy professional ,organised and clean too ..!
It was an out call massage with a good price !definitely will call him for another massage and recommending too

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

I can not recommend this guy enough brilliant. Assessed me first, was friendly & welcoming. Worked the massage appropriate to my body. When finished I could already feel a difference. Felt safe and taken care of from start until end.
I highly recommend booking in as you will not be disappointed.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 23 April 2018

I went to Greg complaining of a sore shoulder that has been troubling me for a couple of months. He fixed that and then gave me an excellent massage. Greg is highly professional, his studio has a wonderfully relaxing atmosphere. Recommended without any reservations.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

I had my first massage about three year ago in my hotel there was advertisement for Greg. Since then when I am coming back I get 2x 2 hours session in the week. This is a professional massage (nothing sexual To be clear) and you end up fully un-stressed and relaxed. Hidden tensions in your muscles vanished you even discovered muscles you forgot you had!
Seems like Greg have 10 hands! Hi highly recommend him. If you never tried go for
It - it’s a real discovery of well being .
Eric (Paris, Fr)