LABRANDA Bronze Playa
Occidental Margaritas(Playa del Ingles)
US$140
  • Pool
Seaside Sandy Beach(Playa del Ingles)
US$191
US$169
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

Bohemia Suites & Spa(Playa del Ingles)
US$223
AxelBeach Maspalomas(Playa del Ingles)
US$75
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

US$196
US$221
US$162
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

Hotel Riu Don Miguel(Playa del Ingles)
US$123
  • Pool
LABRANDA Playa Bonita(Playa del Ingles)
US$177
US$164
US$163
  • Restaurant
Hotel Nayra(Playa del Ingles)
US$192
1,088 results
All reviewsanimation teamfresh pizza and pastalovely hotelpool areaplenty of sunbedsevening entertainmentgran canariasister hotelred onionsaladplenty of choicedressing tablebar staffbranded spiritsbathroom floorshort walk to the beachsea view
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Travelled with my sister for 11 nights.

Arrived after 9pm but offered the chance to go to restaurant straightaway for a meal which was a great touch. Paid for safe in room and late check out for last day until 5pm, reasonably priced.

We were room 305, with a pool view. Clean and modern large room and a great view.

Restaurant - great choice of food for each mealtime. 'Champagne' for breakfast, wine, beer, soft drinks and water all available for self service. Food was always replenished often and staff work hard clearing plates and keeping the good areas tidy. Only tiny complaint, sometimes the queue for pizza/fresh pasta was a bit of a wait, but always worth it as very tasty. Vanessa stood out as a great member of staff, so friendly.

Entertainment team - Davide and Riccardo were great, Davide in particular. Always so friendly and smiley. Aqua zumba always looked like great fun. (The pool was a bit deep at even the shallow bit for me to take part), but the tunes were fab and I was happy to dance on my sunbed ha ha!
Michael Jackson show on Saturday night is great fun.
Love the holiday song and dance.... Will be trying to get my zumba instructor to start this!

A great hotel, close to a few shops, bus stops etc, and a short walk down to the beach.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
DireccionBronzePlaya, Director de Relaciones Públicas at LABRANDA Bronze Playa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

greetings from the Hotel LABRANDA Bronze Playa
We hope you had a save trip back home.
Thank you very much for letting us know your feedback through Tripadvisor.
It is a great pleasure to hear that your enjoyed your time here with us. We will forward your feedback also to Davide of course. Nice to read that you also enjoyed the Michael Jackson show.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I travelled with daughter and husband in August 2017. We found all of the hotel staff very friendly from the bar staff, restaurant, entertainment, reception and cleaning staff.

The room was large and clean with a large balcony. There were options to purchase access to the safe and a mini bar.

Good variety of food. At breakfast they have pancakes, freshly made omelettes, croissants, muffins, doughnuts, fresh bread, cold meats, fruit, hot food including - beans, eggs - fried and scrambled, bacon and sausages. There was snack food available in between breakfast and lunch which included hot dogs, muffins and bread. For lunch and dinner they had a wide variety of hot food options which they changed each day. They served tuna, pork amongst various other hot dishes and several salads. Each day they also served freshly cooked pizza and pasta. The pizza's were very tasty, the best I have eaten in a while. There where also different cakes and ice creams. Fresh bread and fruit available at each meal. For breakfast Cava was available and at lunch and dinner you could help yourself to wine and beer aswell as soft and hot drinks.

The pool was great, I enjoyed a swim everyday. We didn't find it difficult to find sun loungers or umbrella's, even after 11am there were still loungers available. Although at the weekend it was alot busier around the pool. They did Aqua Zumba in the pool in the mornings alongside other activites.

We only watched the evening entertainment once but it seemed good alot better than other hotels we have stayed at. We could hear the evening entertainment VERY loudly from our room and it lasted until 11pm.

There were several late checkout options which seemed reasonable.

It's a short walk from the hotel to the beach.

We would definately return in the future.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
7  Thank Uniquev
DireccionBronzePlaya, Director de Relaciones Públicas at LABRANDA Bronze Playa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

Dear Guest,

greetings from the Hotel LABRANDA Bronze Playa.

Thank you very much for letting us know your feedback through Tripadvisor, which is not only important for us but also for other future guests. You made such a good description of the food offer we have.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed at Bronze Playa from 19-26 August & it was a brilliant holiday from start to finish. Arrived at 910pm handed passports over & was told to go to the restaurant as dinner served until 930pm and they would check us whilst we ate, I loved this small gesture.

We we walked into our room 215 couldn't believe the size of they are huge, we had what we called a "lounge" area with a double sofa bed a massive bathroom and then a lovely bedroom area with plenty of storage space for clothes, the twin beds were very big and comfy, the balcony was more then big enough with 2 chairs and the added bonus of a pool view...I would defiantly reccomened this room and request for future stays

The hotel impose a no sunbed reserve rule by 10am which is was imposed most days, I am an early bird and like to be by the pool reading by 9am before building up an appetite to eat around 10am, even if I was a late riser there were always beds to be found.

I have no complaints about the food there was always plenty on offer which was tasty and fresh, I am an extremely fussy eater and although didn't always like what was on offer I always found something I liked, we would always head down to dinner at 730pm and eat outside and then stay at our table to watch the evening entertainment, I loved the fact I could help myself to wine in the restaurant meaning not having to queue at the bar, when did go to the bar never waited more than a few mins.

Hotel is in an excellent location although the steps to the beach were exhausting in the heat ha ha

I found fellow guests to all be polite with no trouble makers

The hotel was spotlessly clean and all the staff pleasant and polite and the entertainment team worked extremely hard

I absolutely loved this hotel would highly reccomened and will defiantly return

My only negative comment is that there could of been a mirror above the dressing table in the "lounge" as my hair straighteners only just stretched from the plug to mirror in bedroom to see what I was doing

I booked this holiday after a stressful start to the year with my full intention to be chill out in the sunshine and recharge my battery's and that is exactly what I got

Thank you Labranda Bronze Playa you get a 5* rating from me

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Dollyloulou1980

greetings from the Hotel LABRANDA Bronze Playa
We hope you had a save trip back home.
Thank you very much for letting us know your feedback through Tripadvisor, which we appreciate very much.
It is a great pleasure to hear that your enjoyed your time with us and would stay here again during future trips to Gran Canaria. And yes, you are right, probably there is missing a mirror, but anyway, you always looked lovely. :)
We hope to meet you again very soon.

Kind regards
Labranda Bronze Playa

Reviewed 24 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
DireccionBronzePlaya, Director de Relaciones Públicas at LABRANDA Bronze Playa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Reviewed 23 August 2017

The Bronze Playa is a very clean and welcoming hotel. On our arrival which was quite late we were quickly checked in with 3 card keys a full list of information Wi Fi code and told that there would be refreshments ready for us at 9-30pm. We went to the restaurant to find a good selection of hot and cold meals with plenty of tea coffee cold drinks. Alcohol could be got from the bar which was next door. Our room was second floor and the balcony faced onto the main road. This didn't cause any problem with noise. My granddaughter had a double sofa bed in a room (had no door on)which she said was very comfortable and my daughter and I were in the main area with large twin beds. Good sized wardrobe with drawers and a safe in (Cost 45 euro for 2 weeks with 10 euro returned when the key handed back). On looking around the hotel the next morning we were very surprised to find that it was U shaped with only one side looking over the pool area. That is design fault as I think all 3 sides could have been pool view. The rooms were cleaned daily with towel change on request, no problem. Food was good with a reasonable selection of hot and cold though we did have to ask for plates on a few occasions along with food trays being filled up and I asked for butter portions on at least 2 occasions. The dress code and not allowing children to serve themselves without adult supervision was enforced well done Playa Bronze on that one. Pool area lovely with plenty of sunbeds and parasols. Towels etc were removed from sunbeds before 10am if there was no one sitting on them. People soon got used to staying with them while other members went for breakfast , having said that there was always empty beds after 10am so no problem as I see it. The jaccusi was great and free. The pool bar staff worked very hard and the longest queue I saw was 5 and then they were changing water bottles . Water could be obtained Self service and the coffee was great.Entertainment was very good on most nights particularly when the animation team organised a competion men verses women. Yana and Davide were excellent in their jobs (animation) with kids activities in the day and mini disco at night. That was great entertainment in itself as the kids were great. We did go to the beach twice but over 90 steps was a little to much for me (OAP)The second time we found the lift which took us down half way but then there are 45 steps or a very steep road. It was nice on the beach but very windy but the showers were very nice to get sand off feet etc. On the whole we had a good holiday .

Stayed: July 2017
2  Thank Chrisat64
DireccionBronzePlaya, Director de Relaciones Públicas at LABRANDA Bronze Playa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

greetings from the Hotel LABRANDA Bronze Playa

Thank you very much for letting us know your feedback through Tripadvisor. It is not only important for us but also for other future guests.
It is a great pleasure to hear that your enjoyed your time with us.