Book now, pay at stay
US$266
US$258
  • Restaurant
Las Gondolas Apartments(Playa del Ingles)
US$109
  • Beachfront
Apartamentos Strelitzias(Playa del Ingles)(Great Value!)
US$109
Apartamentos Dorotea(Playa del Ingles)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$563
  • Pool
Apartamentos Amazonas(Playa del Ingles)
  • Pool
Apartamentos El Paseo(Playa del Ingles)
TripAdvisor
Africana Apartments(Playa del Ingles)
  • Pool
Apartamentos Caribe II(Playa del Ingles)
TripAdvisor
Apartamentos Aloe(Playa del Ingles)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthese apartmentshappy hour all daypool barlife gaurdcheerful placecomfortable accommodationrestaurants shopskitchen utensilslovely promenadeirish quartercouldn't fault the placemulligans irish barcheap weekchanged timesbudget hotelminute walkcheap break
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Just back from five nights at Green Park and in a way, this is a tough place to review- I'm a regular visitor to PDI this was my fourth visit this year, and this hotel would rank bottom of the places i have stayed, but also it was by far the cheapest!

I paid £180 for five nights, two people so it really was an absolute bargain and I wasnt really expecting much. But all in all I dont think I'd stay here again, for the following reasons-

The beds and sofa bed in the lounge were ridiculously uncomfortable,
No irons, kettles or hairdryers available,
The staff arent particularly friendly or helpful,
The noise. So much noise through the night with noisy people coming back. The walls were paper thin - there were three Irish ladies staying in the room next to us who i never saw but i feel like i know very well as i could literally hear every single word they said!

Having said this, i cannot fault the cleanliness and the pool seemed nice, so if you're on a budget and dont mind noise this could be the place for you!

As previous reviews have mentioned, the hotel do take a 100€ deposit on check in so make sure you factor this in.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Was a bit wary after booking then reading reviews. The apartment was basic but what do you expect for a 2 Star! It was clean and towels changed every second day. Sheets changed midweek of our stay (my only criticism as it was very hot) could have done with another change. Large balcony with sea views - I was in room 810 and it was sunny all morning and in shade late afternoon. Microwave, hot plate and basic Crockery etc. A 5 minute walk to beach and bars n restaurants on the doorstep. Pool bar does good ‘happy hour’ prices all day such as 2 large beers for 5 Euro and a range of bar snacks on offer. I found my stay pleasant - no noise as such - although on last 2 nights we had new guests next door who spent the days laughing and drinking - all good - then fighting in evening.....not apartments fault just selfish guests who give no thought to other guests. If your looking for a cheap n cheerful place to lay ur head then I’d recommend - great location for all amenities. Ps the 100 Euro deposit is a nuisance - factor it in before you go.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2017

My daughter and I stayed for a week in this apartment. It was spotlessly clean, comfortable beds. It is ideally situated a supermarket just around the corner and a restaurant that does amazing stone baked pizzas, tapas ect.
The staff were friendly and helpful on reception.
The only down side was the €100 cash deposit you have to give on arrival, it would be much better put on a card.
Sadly selfish people staying were very noisy in the early hours this was continuously through the week. I wouldn't recommend it for families.
The pool we enjoyed, it was clean, staff were friendly. Cocktails could be improved but happy hour is good deal.
We had a lovely time here.

Room Tip: Higher floor better views
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank helenbenn2017
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here from the 8th to the 15th of September as a last minute holiday, for the price we paid we was surprised..
Great location as there is are 2 Irish bars in the same street O'neills is a good night out especially patsy(the drag queen) and Ellis the DJ. Supermarket is just down the road too.
Pool was great, sunbeds still around until 10.30-11.00 in the day if not lifeguard would try his best. Pool bar was nice and a good price. The staff were very friendly especially Mo that would copy our Welsh accent.
Room was basic but clean and maids came everyday! Comfy beds and chair and table on balcony.
All in all great stay and would return to Playa de Ingles as location was fab.
For the price you pay you cannot moan thoroughly enjoyed the holiday.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank chlo19
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Stayed here because we booked a trip last minute. Hotel was as I said only ok. The hotel wasnt the cleanest and the receptionist didnt speak great english. The pool was dirty and full of leaves. The only really great thing was the Tapas Bar beside the hotel. Wouldnt recommend and I wouldnt stay here again

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends