“Still a fabulous restaurant.”
Review of First Love

First Love
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: THIS IS NOT A BIG 5 STAR RESTAURANT IS A REALLY SMALL AND FRIANDLY PLACE WHIT SIMPLE FOOD BUT FRESH AND HOMEMADE IF DO YOU LIKE TO TRY THE "FIRST LOVE" EXPERIENCE YOU ARE WELCOME YOU CAN FOUND HERE ME THE CHEF AND MY LOVELY GIRLFRIAND ALICE THE BOSS.....WE ARE A SIMPLE GUYS ALWAYS READY TO DO THE BEST FOR OUR COSTUMER
Reviewed 14 November 2017

My wife and I returned to this restaurant on our recent stay in Tenerife . It was as good as our last visit . My wife had fillet steak and I had fish of the day which was sea bass . It was beautiful and succulent. The service was first class and we will be returning there on our next holiday.

1  Thank CorkRegular
Write a ReviewReviews (1,403)

Reviewed 11 November 2017

I had read the reviews and decided to try it out and was not disappointed! This is run by an Italian couple. The host greeted us and showed us to the table. He was very friendly and talked us through the menu. The service was impeccable, the food was prompt, great quality and overall a gem of a find off the main strip. Unpretentious quality food to be simply enjoyed and clearly cooked with Italian passion!

2  Thank Neil B
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Very good food and nice to have the friendly owner serving the customers in this romantic place.

Thanks
Nikki

1  Thank NickfromIceland
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Lovely little restaurant with very attentive owner serving the customers. We had raviolis which were really tasty and cooked very well. Vine recommendation was also perfect match with the food. I would recommend table reservation to avoid dissapointments.

1  Thank 10RaineR
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Booked a table in advance as we were a party of 9. Most of us ordered pasta dishes however the portion sizes were on the small side except for mine which was the seafood linguine. The spaghetti carbonara was a bit disappointing as slightly watery. Mixed started was very good as was the service however there was something about the place that didn’t make me feel entirely comfortable.

1  Thank Evangelinaballerina