Iberostar Las Dalias(Playa de las Americas)
US$209
  • Pool
Gran Oasis Resort(Playa de las Americas)
US$150
US$139
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Apartamentos Oro Blanco(Playa de las Americas)
US$67
US$61
  • Bar/Lounge
Aparthotel Udalla Park(Playa de las Americas)
US$115
  • Restaurant
Hotel Sir Anthony(Playa de las Americas)
US$344
US$324
Sir Anthony
Cleopatra Palace Hotel(Playa de las Americas)
US$157
Cleopatra Palace
Apartamentos Vistasur(Playa de las Americas)
US$105
  • Pool
Catalonia Oro Negro(Playa de las Americas)
US$96
US$88
Priceline
  • Pool
Endless Summer House(Playa de las Americas)(Great Value!)
US$42
Hostelworld.com
  • Bar/Lounge
US$597
galahotels.com
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 November 2015 via mobile

I book a week of surfing with the IkaIka and had amazing time. Marco and Paola are great hosts, very helpful and easygoing. The camp is clean, cozy, with lots of room and a nice backyard. It's close to the beach and the center. I had a fantastic surfing instructor (Amedeo) who works with the IkaIka. I met lots of great people at the camp and will definitely come back!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 September 2015 via mobile

I find the place Very comfortable and People Who manages the place are awesome. The surf Lessona where Very fun an effective! I think I'll return in the near future. If you need any info the Guys are Very awesome and kind and They give everything you need.

Stefano

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 September 2015

Really nice play to enjoy a nice surfing holiday . The house is very nice and located in a very nice spot which is quite close to the restaurant/pubs area and the surfing spots . Marco and Stefano from the Ika Ika staff were very helpful during our staying always offering help and advices when needed . Definitely worth trying

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 September 2015

Really great place to stay during your holidays! The apartment was very cosy and convenient, because it's suited not so far from the main spot of surfing and just 5 min walking to the beach + it's quiet and you can relax after surfing lessons. There are a lot of cafes and restaurants near this place with cheap and tasty food. But if you want to cook by yourself, there is a big supermarket, so that was a BIG plus for us.
Me and my friend stayed there for 3 weeks and were really happy that we chose this camp!
Also, many many thanx to Marco, who is a very kind and careful person! You can always ask him questions (text or call) and he will do everything to help u and give u useful advice + on the first day he showed us different places, so we knew later where we can go and what to do.
This place was very pleasant to stay in because of location and responsive people around you!
Surely we will come back)

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 July 2015

I booked a course for myself and my boyfriend in November 2014. Due to bad weather conditions, the lesson was cancelled by the company; however, we were told our deposit would be refunded. After emailing the company over the course of 8 months I'm still waiting for our cash back.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple