“Fresh food and amazing Italian breakfast ”
Review of Lo Squalo Surf Bar

Lo Squalo Surf Bar
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Peaceful and comfortable Italian coffee bar and restaurant. Surf vibes, Wi-Fi connection, good ambient. ...Place to be!
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I am on holiday in Tenerife and I found this amazing Italian coffee.

After the first morning I just became addicted to them cappuccino and croissants, I tried all of them the pastry with Nutella, the croissant with honey or the plain one. So yummy and fresh baked each morning

I tried as well for lunch the focaccia stuffed with veggies, I am Italian and I was surprised to taste such an amazing focaccia, soft and little crunchy outside, I didn’t have such a special dish since years, they made it great keeping the original taste and flavour, the simplicity of focaccia is an art. The grilled veggies inside simply fabulous so tasty as well.

Sometimes I really enjoy the simple meals specially when they keep the original taste of my country and you can feel the real “homemade” kitchen.

The owners are 2 boys, funny and smiling, amazing customer service they personalised the focaccia for me because I am vegetarian.

Well done lo squalo surf bar you made my holidays really yummy

LoSqualo-Tenerife, Proprietario at Lo Squalo Surf Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Vanessa , it was our pleasure !!
reading your feedback one of us sarts crying .. guess who ? =)

hope to see you again.
you gave us good moments aswell.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Casual dining with healthy options of juices and salads alongside some regular favourites pizzas and milkshakes.

Salads were fresh and juices freshly made, would happily recommend the Nutella crepe for dessert accompanied by their fabulous coffee. All very reasonably priced.

LoSqualo-Tenerife, Propietario at Lo Squalo Surf Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

We are Happy to read that.
Thanks for share your opinión and tell your experience to other travellers
Hasta la próxima

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

My twin brother Stephen and I found Lo Squalo Surf Bar as we were ambling around this part of town and what a great little find.
This is one cool surfers bar,a beautiful spotlessly clean interior with fantastic decor and furnishings and plenty of seating options but for us the outside seating area was perfect as it was a roasting hot afternoon.
We were here on a Wednesday afternoon and this place was packed with a cracking atmosphere,we luckily managed to get a table were a very pleasant member of staff took our order of a flat white coffee each ,after a short wait our coffees arrived steaming hot and we just chilled out and soaked up the great vibe in this busy and popular bar.
Our coffee was outstanding,you can tell they use quality ingredients in here and take great pride in what they serve,on our visit we were only here for coffees but I must say that the meals leaving the kitchen looked and smelt delicious particularly the pizza meals,the bar also has a happy hour between 6pm till 8pm ( I think ) with iced cold beers at about €1+ another great reason to visit.
We moved on after our delicious coffees and when we are back in Tenerife soon we are most certainly going to revisit this bar as we had such a great time.
Lo Squalo Surf Bar is really easy to find on Paseo Gaudalajana Santiago in the vibrant Playa De Las Americas.
Opening hours are;
Monday to Sunday,Open from 9am ( I think)
A great bar and one I highly recommend you visit if your in the area.

LoSqualo-Tenerife, Proprietario at Lo Squalo Surf Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

We are really proud of all the words you spent to describe our place and our work. Really thank you to appreciate all the love we put in our job. Make our guests feel comfortable is what we are here for. Hope to see you and your brother soon here!

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped by after a mid morning surf session to enjoy a lunch. They have a 5 euro lunch special that includes a margarita pizza and a half pint beer. Just a heads up that the pizza is big enough to be shared by a two people. My wife order the special and I had a ham and cheese sandwich that was also quite good. Service is quite good and quick. It's only a couple meters off the beach on the back side of Park Santiago 2 apartments. Will be back again!

LoSqualo-Tenerife, Propietario at Lo Squalo Surf Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2017

Thank you for the good words. We hope you will enjoy our meals even next times!

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

A real gem.friendly local staff and customers give this place a really relaxed feel and superb quality food and drink make it unmissable ! Ps guys.1€ a pint 6 _8 wink wink

LoSqualo-Tenerife, Proprietario at Lo Squalo Surf Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2017

Thank you Chris, it's a pleasure for us make you customers feels like you did! Hope to see you soon in the Island!