Cleopatra Palace Hotel(Playa de las Americas)
US$168
US$146
Apartamentos Caribe(Playa de las Americas)
US$65
US$63
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

Europe Villa Cortes(Playa de las Americas)
US$255
US$239
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
US$150
US$134
  • Pool
Catalonia Oro Negro(Playa de las Americas)
US$78
US$73
  • Pool
Apartamentos Vistasur(Playa de las Americas)
US$91
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

Green Garden Resort & Suites(Playa de las Americas)
US$355
US$333
  • Pool
Gran Oasis Resort(Playa de las Americas)
US$348
US$328
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Endless Summer House(Playa de las Americas)(Great Value!)
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsplunge poolroof terracemolton brown toiletrieswindsor restaurantrose petalsturn down servicespiral staircasethe ground floor roomsmare nostrum resorttop floorbreakfast servicesmall hotelmassive bedfive star hotelwaiter servicewet roomother hotels
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great staff, can't do enough for you. Wellness area is 1st Class. Lunch, Dinner and the Spanish tasting night was delicious, breakfast has loads of choice, and the staff are only to willing to help and yet, not in your face.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cormac L
Alejandro Cresp... D, Director General at Hotel Sir Anthony, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Cormac L,
It has been a pleasure reading your very detailed review about your recent stay with us. Knowing that the service provided by our staff has been key to the enjoyment of your holidays makes us proud and encourages us to continue working in the improvement of the human factor of our hotels, as we know that, together with quality facilities and products, we must offer a warm and kind service. I am truly happy to know of your satisfaction with our Restaurant and with the Spanish Taste Night .
I really hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon. Exceptional guests like you are our best credit and we will always be happy to share our best smiles with you.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Only take a tablet as a laptop does not fit into the safe in your room. Be warned if you are sunbathing by your plunge pool upstairs you may not be aware that your room has been entered by the staff and your door is open!

Stayed: July 2017
2  Thank christineeskilds2018
Alejandro Cresp... D, General Manager at Hotel Sir Anthony, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Christine,
Thank you for your opinion.

I am very sorry to see that your experience with us has been so far below your expectations.
Let me tell you that the safe has a standart size like most hoteles to save little and medium things of value.
The housekeeping they have permission to access to all the rooms to do the corresponding cleaning unless the guests leave the "do not disturb" sign on the door or tell our reception at which moment you do not want anyone to enter your room.
Once again we apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to host you again in the future.
Kind regards.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is much more than a hotel. It’s an experience from the minute you step through the super shiny entrance. The staff are the most wonderful people you will ever meet. I went with my Family, of which there were 4 children and due to the hotel being more adult focused compared to the others in the resort hotels (cleopatra etc..) I was concerned that the children would be bored there and too much for the tranquil ambience that is Sir Anthony. This couldn’t have been further from the truth. The children were welcomed and loved. The pool, food, rooms and all other facilities in this hotel are the best. We are going again this year and it really is like coming home. It’s my favourite place in the world.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for an amazing five-star review! We are delighted to know you had such an enjoyable experience at our Hotel. Thank you as well for your kind words about our staff and for highlighting their efficient work and positive attitude. We will forward your message to our Team, they will be very happy to hear your feedback. It's really good news to know you are already planning to come back! We will be waiting for you with arms open!
Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 6 June 2018

When my partner and I first checked into the sir Antony , my initial impression was quite good , lovely bedrooms and great roof terrace which is really what we booked the room for. We unpacked ,went for dinner and came back to the hotel where we watched our iPad on the balcony before going to bed just after half ten . The following morning we had a phone call from “Maurice”, to say that someone had been playing loud music and smoking on the top floor the previous night. I told him that we had been in bed early and hadn’t heard anything, never dreaming that he was actually talking about us!!!. The following day he was investigating that “someone” had been playing loud music on their roof terrace. I want to point out that we had an iPhone and an iPad with us , no extra speakers and we and we stopped playing music of any kind at half seven that evening to go for dinner . The third morning we came back up to our room after breakfast to another missed call from Maurice and as we were on our way out anyway we stopped at reception on our way past. When Maurice finally came out he said that yes he had been phoning us because we were smoking on our balcony . I replied that yes of course we had been smoking on our balcony as the hotel even provided an ashtray in which to do so . He then explained that the whole third floor are non smoking and that there was a sign saying so , to which I said that I would never dream of actually smoking in the room but I thought he was quite arrogant to tell me that I couldn’t smoke outside on a terrace where there is absolutely nothing above me except sky !!!, especially when the hotel had already left an ashtray for that very purpose and we had seen at least two other people smoking on their balconies . He then went into a whole spiel about the cleaner shouldn’t have left an ashtray and that it was against the hotels rules and the law and that there was smoking rooms on the ground floor. By this stage I knew by my partners face that I needed to get him out of the situation or he was going to blow his top, mind you I couldn’t blame him as I haven’t been spoken to in such a condescending manner since I was a school child . After a cup of tea to calm down and reassess the situation , we finally came to the conclusion that we be better of somewhere else . When we went back to tell Maurice that we were leaving and wanted our money back he finally offered to move us to a different room . I explained that , was much too little, too late and we would be checking out . At this point I would like to point out that all of the other staff we encountered were lovely and the girl at reception that was there to check us out was most apologetic, but by that stage I didn’t want to know. In conclusion I would like to say that this is a beautiful hotel but I has the atmosphere of a morgue and the rules of a nursing home . My partner and I are both middle aged and although we like to enjoy ourselves on holidays ,we are certainly not the hellraisers this hotel has made us out to be. If you like complete silence on holidays, this is the hotel for you , otherwise stay clear !!!!!!!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
7  Thank 143john12345

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your comments with us. We are sorry about the inconvenience caused by this punctual incident.
Sir Anthony hotel obey by the internal hotel rules that do not allow noise after 11pm and regulations of the Anti-tobacco law…
It is for this reason that we try for all our guest to comply with the rules so everybody can enjoy the tranquility and exclusiveness that Hotel Sir Anthony has to offer. In this case our Guest Assistant Coordinator was the person who managed your incident after we got comments from other guest about the smoke. We are deeply sorry if you felt offended as this was not our intention at all, so we apologize once again.
We do hope that, regardless of this incident, you had a wonderful vacation and we will continue working to improve our services.
Looking forward to see you again in the future.
Thank you once again for your comments.
Yours sincerely.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for a relaxing holiday in lovely surroundings with fabulous staff then this is the place for you. We arrived at the hotel on our first day around noon and was greeted at the entrance by the lovely Enmy who greeted us with a lovely chilled glass of cava she checked us in and explained about the hotels facilities etc. We had booked one of the rooms with a rooftop terrace and plunge pool which was very modern and spotlessly clean just as we had unpacked there was a knock on our door and a bottle of Cava in an ice bucket was delivered to us. The hotel itself is really lovely and the Windsor restaurant and outside seating area has recently been refurbished and is very stylish. Breakfast is fantastic with hot and cold options and everything you could ever want. We ate lunch and dinner in the hotel and the food is amazing but the restaurant in the evening was very quite though which we were really surprised as the food is fantastic. We ate at both the 2 special menus they do on Mondays and Wednesday and for €50 each it is fantastic value as this includes cocktails and wine at the table and the food was top notch the entertainment on these evenings was also very good The hotels in a lovely spot just by a beautiful sandy beach and all the shops and bars are just round the corner. All the staff at this hotel are the best we have ever met from the cleaners to the management and we have stayed at a lot of 5 star hotels over the years. Special thanks to Enmy on reception and the lovely Valentina who served us breakfast and lunch and finally Karim who ran the restaurant in the evenings thank you all for making our stay so special. We can’t wait to come back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Benjamin29000
Alejandro Cresp... D, General Manager at Hotel Sir Anthony, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear Benjamin,
Thank you so much for an amazing five-star review! We are delighted to know you had such an enjoyable experience at Sir.Anthony Hotel. Thank you as well for your kind words about our staff and for highlighting their efficient work and positive attitude. We will forward your message to our Team, they will be very happy to hear your feedback.
Thank you once again very much for your time sharing your experience with us and we say goodbye hoping to have the chance to welcome you again at our hotel.

Kind regards, Alejandro Crespo, General Manager.