“last min week away”
Review of Las Piramides

Las Piramides
Reviewed 7 November 2017

We are just back from a week here and this is my second visit to this hotel and its not the worst i have stayed in it is however basic as a 3 star (you get what you pay for)
food is okay if your not fussy does get samey after a week but there's plenty of places to eat out all around
it has 3 pools 1 adult 1 kids and a toddler pool
the pool areas are quite busy most days
not much in the way of entertainment at hotel but its close to the beaches and nightlife
10 mins walk to Los Cristianos and about the same to Las Americas and the strip
had the cleaners and fresh towels most the week apart from Sunday
the hotel has a few sets of stairs to different areas and rooms but also has lifts for people with mobility issues
no air con so always warm sometimes makes it hard to sleep
all in all i had a good week away with my partner for Halloween and bonfire night and got a good suntan in November too :)
holiday is what you make of it enjoy !!

Room Tip: a holiday is what you make it if something isnt going good ask them to change it im sure they will t...
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dude_inscotland
Write a ReviewReviews (3,190)

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Just spent a week here with my mum. First of all handed a card for the room with no real direction where the room was. The building is a very strange layout and this would have been helpful. Room on the whole was fine after a bit of encouragement to the maid to actually change towels etc. Food not great in restaurant and a bit repetitive. Glad I was only here a week. Entertainment really non existent unless you like animal of the the flying kind at 10pm. Definitely not a hotel for families no kids entertainment to speak of and very little adult either. All inclusive drinks finishes at 10.30pm. Never had it so early. Really strange smell in main bar. Not sure of the cause.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Room was a lovely size , the food was the worst part not much choice and the choices were not very nice. Breakfast and snack bar were the only food i ate at the hotel. We had to eat out in the evening, it would be okay for self catering people its in a great location. Rooms needs cleaning more often and sheets changing more had them changed the last day of our stay. No air con melted at night, i think it is more of a 2 * hotel. Its not far from anything which was great. I would not return.

Room Tip: Needs cleaning better
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel with my family. I was dreading going after reading the reviews. When we arrived the lady on reception was very polite and helpful. She asked a man to take us to our room and he carried the cases. Our room had an air conditioning unit which was helpful. It was basic but did the job. I only saw one cockroach in the room which was quickly evaluated. I did take my raid with me and sprayed the whole room about 3 times during my stay and I took sink unblocker crystals and put 3 lots of them down the shower because of the reviews. The maids came every day and we said no cleaning today and they left clean towels every day on the side but when we wanted it cleaned it was. I don’t clean my house every day. The downside was that the bedding wasn’t changed during our 9 day stay but how often do you change your bedding at home? The meals were lovely. We all found things to eat at every meal and sometimes struggled to choose as I liked everything. Always chicken, beef, fish, salad, veg, cold meats, chips or potatoes and even steak one night. All the staff are very friendly and if you have a laugh with them they laugh with you. The 3 pools were ok maybe a little tired but I witnessed every morning a man testing the water and that doesn’t happen in a lot of hotels. Between meals there were snacks in the pool bar like pizza between breakfast and lunch and sandwiches between lunch and tea. I didn’t even look at these with eating in the dining room 3 times a day was enough. I don’t know how people can complain for the price I paid for this hotel I was more than happy with my holiday. It is a 3* hotel not the Hilton. If you want the Hilton go and pay the prices. If you are booked to go have a fantastic time.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Paula S
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Disgusting place, dont stay in this hotel!
Dirty, everything was broken, bedpugs, cockroachs etc. Rooms smelled cockroachs poison. No AC, wifi for one person 20€ , fridge was broken etc.
Drunk people make noise all night long, jumping in to swimming pool at midnight. I stayed one night and that was enough. I changed hotel !

Stayed: October 2017