Hotel Best Tenerife(Playa de las Americas)
US$152
  • Restaurant
Cleopatra Palace Hotel(Playa de las Americas)
US$159
US$136
Apartamentos Caribe(Playa de las Americas)
US$81
  • Pool
Gran Oasis Resort(Playa de las Americas)
US$141
US$121
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Apartamentos Oro Blanco(Playa de las Americas)
US$93
US$88
  • Bar/Lounge
Iberostar Las Dalias(Playa de las Americas)
US$218
US$209
  • Pool
Hotel Sir Anthony(Playa de las Americas)
US$327
US$309
Sir Anthony
US$666
US$138
  • Pool
Apartamentos Vistasur(Playa de las Americas)
US$83
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Aparthotel Udalla Park(Playa de las Americas)
US$67
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

3,359 results
All reviewsbad reviewsafter reading the reviewsfresh towelsgirls holidaygreat holidayveronica's stripfussy eaterplenty of choicesun all daycleaned every daysoft drinksplenty of sunbedslos cristianos
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Just spent a week here with my mum. First of all handed a card for the room with no real direction where the room was. The building is a very strange layout and this would have been helpful. Room on the whole was fine after a bit of encouragement to the maid to actually change towels etc. Food not great in restaurant and a bit repetitive. Glad I was only here a week. Entertainment really non existent unless you like animal of the the flying kind at 10pm. Definitely not a hotel for families no kids entertainment to speak of and very little adult either. All inclusive drinks finishes at 10.30pm. Never had it so early. Really strange smell in main bar. Not sure of the cause.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank SharonMcP71
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Room was a lovely size , the food was the worst part not much choice and the choices were not very nice. Breakfast and snack bar were the only food i ate at the hotel. We had to eat out in the evening, it would be okay for self catering people its in a great location. Rooms needs cleaning more often and sheets changing more had them changed the last day of our stay. No air con melted at night, i think it is more of a 2 * hotel. Its not far from anything which was great. I would not return.

Room Tip: Needs cleaning better
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
1  Thank leigho651
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel with my family. I was dreading going after reading the reviews. When we arrived the lady on reception was very polite and helpful. She asked a man to take us to our room and he carried the cases. Our room had an air conditioning unit which was helpful. It was basic but did the job. I only saw one cockroach in the room which was quickly evaluated. I did take my raid with me and sprayed the whole room about 3 times during my stay and I took sink unblocker crystals and put 3 lots of them down the shower because of the reviews. The maids came every day and we said no cleaning today and they left clean towels every day on the side but when we wanted it cleaned it was. I don’t clean my house every day. The downside was that the bedding wasn’t changed during our 9 day stay but how often do you change your bedding at home? The meals were lovely. We all found things to eat at every meal and sometimes struggled to choose as I liked everything. Always chicken, beef, fish, salad, veg, cold meats, chips or potatoes and even steak one night. All the staff are very friendly and if you have a laugh with them they laugh with you. The 3 pools were ok maybe a little tired but I witnessed every morning a man testing the water and that doesn’t happen in a lot of hotels. Between meals there were snacks in the pool bar like pizza between breakfast and lunch and sandwiches between lunch and tea. I didn’t even look at these with eating in the dining room 3 times a day was enough. I don’t know how people can complain for the price I paid for this hotel I was more than happy with my holiday. It is a 3* hotel not the Hilton. If you want the Hilton go and pay the prices. If you are booked to go have a fantastic time.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Paula S
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Disgusting place, dont stay in this hotel!
Dirty, everything was broken, bedpugs, cockroachs etc. Rooms smelled cockroachs poison. No AC, wifi for one person 20€ , fridge was broken etc.
Drunk people make noise all night long, jumping in to swimming pool at midnight. I stayed one night and that was enough. I changed hotel !

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank crisse123
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

We went here in the first week of October for a weeks all inclusive holiday
We went as a group of 8, family and friends between ages 23-53 and we all had a great time
It’s got two pools, a kids one and the main pool. Both are lovely and clean
Am the all inclusive drinks are great, great service as the bars. All inclusive drinks until 10.30. There are toilets and a bar at poolside
The food was fairly for all inclusive, especially the breakfast. There are lots of cheap food available in nearby restaurants as well.
It is in walking distance to the strip but also has lots of nice small pubs nearby if clubbing isn’t your thing
It has bad reviews for stag and hen dos, however when we went there was only 1 stag do. (Maybe because it was October). Security kept everyone quiet at night
The weather was lovely and hot still in October
Well recommended place and hotel
Troy beach is in walking distance, very nice beach

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends