Las Piramides
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hotel Sir Anthony(Playa de las Americas)
US$364
US$338
Europe Villa Cortes(Playa de las Americas)
US$230
US$220
  • Beachfront
Cleopatra Palace Hotel(Playa de las Americas)
US$167
US$157
Cleopatra Palace
Mediterranean Palace Hotel(Playa de las Americas)
US$139
H10 Las Palmeras(Playa de las Americas)
US$181
H10 Conquistador(Playa de las Americas)
US$193
Apartamentos Caribe(Playa de las Americas)
US$88
US$262
Iberostar Las Dalias(Playa de las Americas)
US$194
US$188
Priceline
  • Pool
Hotel Gala(Playa de las Americas)
US$552
US$527
HotelsClick
  • Breakfast included
3,247 results
All reviewsbad reviewsafter reading the reviewsfresh towelsgirls holidayveronica's stripgreat holidayfussy eaterthe main stripplenty of choicecleaned every daysoft drinksplenty of sunbeds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Very outdated hotel . Food was terrible, also the entertainment was non-existent . The majority of the pool is in the shade due to the hotel blocking out the sun .
Beds were uncomfortable, shower was appalling.
Location is ok , fairly close to the town and beach , short walk. Not a place to go if you're young and with your friends. It's ok for a cheap weekend getaway . All inclusive drinks, food and snacks are below average.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
1  Thank potterk2
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Hotel was ok nothing special food wasn't amazing but always something to eat. Staff very friendly and helpful. Only issue was we had a phone charger and around 5 types of medicines go missing that we'd brought after been very I'll the day before flying out. Reception were very helpful the items never returned but not anythinh major so haven't followed it up. Defiantly recommend hiring a safe. Shocked at having to pay for wifi in 2017 only 1 device can connect at 1 time but if you turn your Bluetooth on you can connect another device, to get a good seat around the pool you have to be there for 9 but the bar doesn't open till 10. Alot of noise on a night and wouldn't say the hotel is any good for someone with back troubles as mattress are like boards reception did send someone to change it for me however all the mattress are the same throughout the hotel. Hotel is close to everything not a bad place but would be very reluctant to return as it's very outdated.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lauren291731
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Me and my partner stayed here with our 16 month old son the last week of November all inclusive . I must admit reading the reviews we was dreading going. The room was spacious, with a big balcony luckily we was in a quiet part of the building so not much noise. The only down side of the room was no air con but it was doable just a few restless nights.
The food was good ate there for breakfast and for lunch but didn't at night as there was so much to see and do at night in the resort itself. The bar in the main area let the hotel down it was scruffy and the bar staff were rude felt like we just got ignored plus the entertainment was non existent, hence why no good for families. Also the pools in the day were ok but didn't like the fact how people could just smoke anywhere and a lot of young people were smoking round the edge of the baby pool, which made me not want to take my child in. The access for disabled people and people with Prams was rubbish the worst I've seen. We had to go up two flights of stairs to even get to a lift to our room, pretty bad considering they knew we had a child under the age of 2.

Overall I wouldn't stay at this hotel if going with family as it wasn't that child friendly, the food was good, nice staff apart from the bar staff and the location was spot on. So if your young or just looking for a cheap
Place to stay in a great location this hotel is for you.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

My son who is 7 and I stayed for a week. I think we were lucky getting a room situated by the small pool. Not too much night time noise there like other guests have complained about. No problem getting a space by the small pool, didn't venture round to the bigger pool as it wasn't really a family atmosphere. Room was clean, maids and staff were all very friendly and helpful when I had an issue with transfer back to airport. Over all we had a lovely visit.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Came for a wk. All inclusive. This is more of a budget place(I didn’t pay budget price though!)
Anyways hotel is ok.. needs up dating . I had no air con in my room, and I refused to pay for a fan! A fan! It’s 2017. My biggest gripe is the noise! It’s seems to kick off at mid night. Wtf do people not just walk around and be quiet. Speaking loudly, slamming doors, etc etc. Just chavs. A little consideration wouldn’t go amiss. I can’t wait to get home and have a decent nights sleep. Heaven.
Visited beach everyday as I did not want to be sardined for a sunbed. Beach is lovely. 10 min walk down, worth it.
Had to leave a note for cleaner ( basic cleaning)asking for clean bedding and bath towels. If ya not expecting anything ‘wow’ then yeah stay here. The place does have apartments which appear to have air con, just ask I suppose before ya book.
Oh and it isn’t free wi-fi. £10 for 3 days.
Try not to stay in room near lifts. All day / night people traffic, suitcases, drunks it never ends.
Have a nice holiday if you do come. One more thing, food is ok. Drinks. The wine is rank. Tastes like sherry. But the staff are canny at the cocktails etc.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends