“Excellent Restaurant”

Price range: US$8 - US$47
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 May 2018

This restaurant was excellent in both food and service. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
We ate here twice during our holidays, and both times the food was excellent. I had the best grilled fillet steaks that I have had in many years. My wife had pasta dishes and salads that she is still graving.
I can not forget to mention the drinks, which were excellent and plentiful.
I definitely would dine there anytime.
Thank you for helping to make our 50th wedding anniversary great.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have been frequent visitors to this restaurant for the past 18 months and we have recommended La Mar to Friends notwithstanding this having recently visited the staff has changed again , we had mussels served cold also pizza was tasteless , the service has also dropped to well below average , presentation was non existent,regretfully we won’t be returning in the near future

2  Thank Philipo442
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

This is another tourist oriented place with a massive menu which is normally a red flag. We decided to give it the benefit of the doubt as several reviews were positive about this place. My wife had Galician Octopus, which was mostly head meat that was essentially inedible. I had a pasta dish with an arrabiata sauce that was so greasy it was like an oil slick. The best part of the meal was the calamari, which was decent. Perhaps finding the right dish at this place is the key, but on this occasion, this was a massive disappointment. We had a far nicer meal at a place just a few doors down.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

The staff were kind and helpfull. We took Paella och Sangria. The food was good but nothing special. They have mostly seafoods.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Canarian Paella was lovely other tables had salt cooked fish We’ll be Back mmmmmmm
Staff very attentive