“Great rock bar”
Review of Sax Rock Bar

Sax Rock Bar
Reviewed 14 November 2018 via mobile

We have been a few times now. This is a great rock bar with live bands every night.

The staff are really friendly and you always get free shots and peanuts with your drinks order.

We will definitely be back next time we’re in Tenerife.

Date of experience: November 2018
"female singer"
in 5 reviews
"lead singer"

Reviewed 13 November 2018

Found this bar during last couple of nights of our holiday and yes it rocks. The resi band are good and play a wide array of music,place has good atmosphere and staff are polite and efficient,drinks reasonably priced.
Well worth a visit!

Reviewed 8 November 2018

Sax Rock bar has everything that anyone with an interrest in rock music could possibly want, located in "The Patch" section of Playa de las Americas, close to the beach, I found the bar by accident when I was looking for a spanish style supermarket. I ended up going in three nights in a row after this because it was so good. The bar is spotless and very well ran by the friendliest staff I have ever encountered. Prices are great, 2 Euro for a beer and 5 Euro for a LARGE vodka with Fanta, plus a free shot with every drink. The bar is great, it has rows of large flat screen tvs playing rock videos and as the evening progresses the volume keeps going up :) The resident band start playing at around 10pm and they are top quality musicians.. Things start to get buisy around this time and all the staff work really hard. I cannot reccomend Sax Rock bar enought... 10 out of 10 and I cannot wait to go back next year... PS Message to the staff... I found my camcorder... It was in the bottom of my cooler bag.. :)

1  Thank gstaylor250
Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

Found this place by typing in "live music in Tenerife!" Into trip advisor and this was the first place that came up.

Me and my boyfriend love live music and both sing and entertain for a living. My boyfriend also plays guitar and is very picky with what he enjoys! But we had the best night! The music was insane with extremely talented musicians! My boyfriend left with Axe envy !

Waitresses were lovely and very efficient. Also loved the lollies in the cocktails! And free shot with every drink! Thoroughly recommend! Thank you for a brilliant night!

Date of experience: November 2018