“Held back all week for a Gyros”
Review of Greek Corner

Greek Corner
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2018

Staying at the nearby Hotel Troya, we saw the Greek corner every day. We decided to hang off until our last day to eat here. We did have a drink during the week in the daytime and it was OK.
The Gyros we had was worth the wait. Good food, not brilliant by any stretch, but very sufficient.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Chickardee

Reviewed 22 August 2018

This is a really lively bar with music every night. We had some great nights here and Pierre and Andreas are true gentlemen and make you feel right at home. They have a great cocktails menu which we sampled almost all and even had a special one made by Andreas. If you're looking for a good night out with a good sing song this is the place to go. Each night the entertainment would ask the audience if the had any special requests so being from the West of Ireland we would as for them to sing The Fields Of Athenery. Of course the singers were all English and didn't know this song so after many nights of requests and being disappointed on our last night Pierre went onto YouTube looked up the song and played it for us!! Such a legend such a fun place.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Visited this restaurant with a gentlemen I was supporting on holiday, I could not fault the service on arrival and his accomodaing there were to us. I did notice the service was a little rushed however but the food was nice and the staff were very pleasant and helpful.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

I can see there are a few bad reviews on this but for me I went a number of times and they have always been very friendly and the food has always been very good from the breakfast to chicken and steaks this also has a bar and entertainment on the night times what more do you want ‍♀️

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

My friends and I ate breakfast this morning at this cafe/bar.

Breakfast was satisfactory however the service was appalling.
The waiters were rude, vile and just made you feel like you shouldn’t be there.
After breakfast we asked for the bill.

The bill was not itemised and just displayed random bill totals.
I asked the waiter to break this down as we was paying separate and didn’t know who’s food or drink was who’s.

The reply I had from this vile man was to shout in the middle of the cafe embarrassing us all telling us he was busy with other customers and we must pay now!
I also noticed the vat was included in the price but he was demand I paid it twice.

PLEASE DO NOT EAT HERE ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE ENGLISH!!!!!

Date of visit: June 2018