“Impossible to find”

Cuisines: Spanish, Scandinavian, Ukrainian
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

During holidays in Tenerife we were looking for good place to eat and decided to check on Tripadvisor. Reviews were good, it was not too far from place we lived (acc to address on advisor). We went to the place where bistro should be located according to advisor map but no, there was no bistro we were looking for. Tried to Google it, though maybe I'm missing something and there was different locations on Facebook so we went to the place where bistro was marked on Facebook. Again, nothing. I am not sure if it was just us and we were not able to find it (most likely no) or bistro is simply closed. Anyway, if you'll come across it, maybe it's worth to try but otherwise, cannot recommend to waste time looking for place which I'm not sure if exist.

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Cannot be better. Tasty food, nice atmosphere, exclusive beer, unparalleled food. Feels like home. I want to come back again and again. I ever was as happy as I was in Ancora.

1  Thank Val G
Reviewed 28 May 2016

Friendly staff and tasty food. I would encourage you to try the Ukrainian dishes! Home made soups are excellent!

2  Thank Magda C
Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

Evening meal.
Good all round, food cooked fresh to order excellent service and staff good value for money. Nice atmosphere.

1  Thank Paul C
Reviewed 28 March 2016

Good service and always feel like home!!Best home cooking,the best shrimps and best sangria!!!Super desserts!!

1  Thank Deanna T