1,672 results
All reviews siam park bar staff on arrival animation team ice lollies lovely hotel minute walk pool area rooms are modern half board air con plenty of choice plenty of sunbeds bus station foam party veronica's strip cleaning staff
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The only issue with my stay was with 3 male members staff.

First was the more elderly male receptionist who I find very uninviting and not interested when I asked for assistance which made it a chore if I had to ask for something. not what you want from the receptionist.

The second was an issue with a waiter. I booked a week and only 2 days with dinner, went down to dinner and have no clue how it works with showing them I have paid as was never told anything. Asked waiter for water. and he brought it with a bill, no idea If it was included as yet again not told. then after getting a plate of food he rudely came to our table whilst we was eating and handed us another bill with 2 buffets on it, which I had to show him the room number card, in which he went away and came back again whilst we were eating and gave us another one, in which I said we paid again, and he took both bills and walked away. - Not sure what happened but found it very unprofessional to do this whilst we were eating. Either they deal with it at the door or the end.

Lastly was a different male in the restaurant. when you enter for breakfast there is smoothies/juices. some mornings there was a person who poured it for you, there was no sign saying to wait if no one was there, there were glasses next to it so one morning when no staff was there, I and my girlfriend poured a glass of orange juice. 3 minutes later whilst was getting some breakfast a man walks up to me and my girlfriend and tells us off, which was very belittling and rude. If there was a sign I would have waited, am I meant to be a mind reader of the invisible rules? On another occasion, we saw this same man tell people off for taking food to the pool area, which I agree with but the way he did it was not the way you should treat guests, you politely inform them of the rule and tell them not to do it next time. however, he stormed over and muttered aggressively and took their plates away.

Clearly, the 3 men in questions have been working in hospitality for too long and do not like paying guests who pay for there wages.

Lovely hotel for the price only small issues.

If the hotel could email to apologize, I'd happily modify this review to 4Stars.

Hotel was good value and no issues with my stay apart from 3staff members

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Lewis W
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Couldn't have visited a better hotel, the entertainment staff are unbelievably friendly, kind & always want to make you laugh. Tables are always cleared by friendly waiting staff & the the food was absolutely lovely! This has by far been the best place i have ever stayed & i didn't even want to leave the hotel, there was always activities going on & the pool was lovely & relaxing. The cleaners were beyond good, they always left a beautiful shaped bow on our bed which was a good touch. All the staff are overall amazing & i will Definatly be back & will 100% recommend to others. Thank you to everyone at òle tropical for an amazing holiday.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
6  Thank Chloe C
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Very little to say besides they did everything we asked with a smile and an overt desire to help, from the reception team to chefs at breakfast. Rooms were clean, well appointed, the shower had lots of power and the aircon actually cooled the room. The choice at breakfast went well beyond expectations and was more 5* level by way of variety and quality of the food on offer. Late check out (until 1800) arranged on the day of departure for only 45 euros.

If we head back to Tenerife (for cycling) we'll definitely be staying at Ole Tropical. BTW restaurant/bar next door is also superb.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank PearceFamily106
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

This is a great hotel with very helpful and friendly staff.
A great room which was clean, tidy with air conditioning.
We had breakfast included which was very nice and a very large selection.
Very close to the beach, restaurants and bars.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank stevewellsnice
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Returned from a week stay at Ole Tropical with my partner, when checking into the hotel we were offered a welcome drink of sparkling wine or orange juice and chocolates staff were very friendly and helpful as our luggage didn't arrive with us we informed them of this and once it arrived at the hotel they rang the room instantly to let us know.

The room was large and very clean and had brilliant air con the balcony was a good size and had a views of the entertainment area. We had breakfast included and there was always plenty to choose from with fresh pancakes being made everyday.

The room was cleaned everyday and the cleaning staff were very polite and friendly.

When sitting around the pool you're offered chocolate's and ice creams even though we weren't all inclusive we were never missed out which is a lovely touch, the entrainment staff were excellent and the foam party by the pool was a great laugh.

The hotel is in a great location its in walking distance from Siam Mall and Siam water park, plenty of restaurants and bars around the hotel too.

We will be returning!!