Hampton Inn Midland(Midland)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$92
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$149
US$130
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

US$151
US$147
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

US$144
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$138
US$139
US$131
Priceline
Residence Inn Midland(Midland)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$95
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$159
US$154
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

All reviewswalking distancefront deskairportsamsemployeeshebmicrowave
Reviewed 2 March 2017

This Sleep Inn was not easy to find, its 5 or 6 miles off the Interstate and one has to know their way around Midland to find it. But its in an area that had several other hotels near it as well as several restaurants, an HEB food store and numerous other businesses.

Most Sleep Inn's we have stayed at over the years tend to be much smaller than this particular hotel, it was easily two or three times the size of most. It offers most of the usual amenities at this price point, a comfortable bed, decent room size, your usual continental breakfast with all the usual hot and cold food selections, etc.

The one thing that was off putting at this Sleep Inn was when my wife and I were returning from dinner we saw they offered hot coffee in a room right off the lobby but as we started to go get a cup the lady at the desk said "you can't go in there that's for flight crews only." Oh, so where is the coffee for the other guests I asked, apparently there was none. Really? "But I guess its OK if you have some" she added; I declined saying we didn't want to bother anyone and we headed to the elevators "then don't have any" she said somewhat sarcastically. Geeze, don't tell me I can't go in then reverse course and say you guess its OK.

Would I stay here again? Not sure. At most Choice Hotels they offer free coffee to guests 24/7 but evidently not at this one, only for flight crews. And the front desk was not exactly Ms. Hospitality. Wasn't aware that Midland had such a large airport that hotels in the area offer exclusive coffee rooms for flight crews only.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Curtis W, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2017

Thank you for choosing the Sleep Inn & Suites Midland for your stay, we appreciate the time you took to leave such a detailed review! Any and all feedback we receive from our guests is essential to welcoming future guests and exceeding their expectations. We sincerely appreciate your input, and we hope that you will choose to stay with us again on your next trip to Midland!

Curtis White
Director of Operations

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Visited hotel during week of PBIOS Show. Nice, clean hotel. Assuming it is relatively new. I would definitely stay again, as it was comfortable and very reasonably priced. Walls were a bit thin, as I could hear the guy next door on the phone late one night, but the call didn't last long. Missed the breakfast, so can't speak to that. Otherwise, no issues. Also, was convenient to many shops & restaurants. Overall, it was solid value.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Charles C
Curtis W, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2017

We sincerely appreciate your review! Thank you for your kind comments regarding our service and cleanliness. I will take the time to share this with my staff as a form of encouragement to continue in their efforts. We hope to see you again soon on your next trip to Midland!

Operations Manager
Sleep Inn & Suites, Midland
432-694-4200

Reviewed 9 September 2016

Newer establishment very well appointed. Room was "roomy" and beds and bedding were very comfy. This is our second stay at a Sleep Inn and we continue to be impressed by their service and over-all hotel quality. There is also ample parking and room for oversize vehicles or vehicles with trailers.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review and a perfect score! We are so pleased that we were able to exceed your expecations of service. We look forward to providing you with yet another exceptional stay on your next trip to Midland!

Operations Manager
Sleep Inn & Suites, Midland
432-694-4200

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Sleep Inn is quiet and clean. 1 of the best free breakfast that I have encountered. The rooms are always clean. Staff is friendly and helpful. The location is close to a new grocery store and there are a couple eateries in walking distance. will always stay here when in Midland.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Curtis W, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2016

It is so nice to see a perfect score for the Sleep Inn & Suites Midland! We are so pleased that you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast, cleanliness, and our exceptional guest service. I will be sharing this review with my staff as a form of encouragement to continue in their efforts. Thank you for the posting the details of our convenient location! We look forward to providing you with yet another excellent experience on your next trip to Midland!

Reviewed 20 June 2016

The rooms are one of the nicest in the area, comfortable beds and pillows. The hot breakfast was also one of my favorites. I had a personal error with my reservation and the front desk girls were so helpful and lively. They even let me check in early with no problems. I felt at home during my stay. This place was perfect for business trips and family vacations!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Curtis W, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2016

We are so thrilled that we were able to meet your needs and provide you with such an excellent stay! Thank you for your kind notice of our efforts regarding our complimentary hot breakfast, housekeeping, and of course our exceptional customer service at the desk. We are honored that we were able to make you feel at home during your stay. Thank you for the perfect score! We hope to see you again soon on your next trip to Midland!