“Felt like family ”

Sleep Inn & Suites Midland
Ranked #16 of 46 Hotels in Midland
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I was there 6 days for work and the employees were so friendly. I was working at the airport so they took me to and from everyday and without problems. The room I stayed in was pretty big. It was decent. The bathrooms were nice. I had a refrigerator and a microwave. Also their breakfast in the morning was amazing. I never got a chance to swim because I left my suit at home, but it looked so refreshing. I tried buying one down there but no one had any nice suits left. The hotel is right next to a grocery store, in walking distance. And sams if you have a membership. And some food locations. It was a prime spot.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Curtis W, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Thank you so much of your review of our Sleep Inn & Suites in Midland, Texas! We are so happy you made our home your home during your stay in West Texas. Next time you are in Midland, look us up!

The Staff and Management of Sleep Inn & Suites, Midland, Texas!

Reviewed 11 June 2017

The experience was alright. We had to get an Uber from the airport to the hote because there was no service. The following day the owner wanted me to leave a review so I told him I would if he gave me a ride to the airport, he smiled and said yes but didn't know what I was saying. The manager who was standing right there said she would take us in her personal car. That was very nice of her. The outlets on the lamp on the table do not work unless the lamp is on according to the owner. We switched to the wall outlet which was also intermittent.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2017

This Sleep Inn was not easy to find, its 5 or 6 miles off the Interstate and one has to know their way around Midland to find it. But its in an area that had several other hotels near it as well as several restaurants, an HEB food store and numerous other businesses.

Most Sleep Inn's we have stayed at over the years tend to be much smaller than this particular hotel, it was easily two or three times the size of most. It offers most of the usual amenities at this price point, a comfortable bed, decent room size, your usual continental breakfast with all the usual hot and cold food selections, etc.

The one thing that was off putting at this Sleep Inn was when my wife and I were returning from dinner we saw they offered hot coffee in a room right off the lobby but as we started to go get a cup the lady at the desk said "you can't go in there that's for flight crews only." Oh, so where is the coffee for the other guests I asked, apparently there was none. Really? "But I guess its OK if you have some" she added; I declined saying we didn't want to bother anyone and we headed to the elevators "then don't have any" she said somewhat sarcastically. Geeze, don't tell me I can't go in then reverse course and say you guess its OK.

Would I stay here again? Not sure. At most Choice Hotels they offer free coffee to guests 24/7 but evidently not at this one, only for flight crews. And the front desk was not exactly Ms. Hospitality. Wasn't aware that Midland had such a large airport that hotels in the area offer exclusive coffee rooms for flight crews only.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Curtis W, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2017

Thank you for choosing the Sleep Inn & Suites Midland for your stay, we appreciate the time you took to leave such a detailed review! Any and all feedback we receive from our guests is essential to welcoming future guests and exceeding their expectations. We sincerely appreciate your input, and we hope that you will choose to stay with us again on your next trip to Midland!

Curtis White
Director of Operations

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Visited hotel during week of PBIOS Show. Nice, clean hotel. Assuming it is relatively new. I would definitely stay again, as it was comfortable and very reasonably priced. Walls were a bit thin, as I could hear the guy next door on the phone late one night, but the call didn't last long. Missed the breakfast, so can't speak to that. Otherwise, no issues. Also, was convenient to many shops & restaurants. Overall, it was solid value.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Charles C
Curtis W, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2017

We sincerely appreciate your review! Thank you for your kind comments regarding our service and cleanliness. I will take the time to share this with my staff as a form of encouragement to continue in their efforts. We hope to see you again soon on your next trip to Midland!

Curtis W
Operations Manager
Sleep Inn & Suites, Midland
432-694-4200

Reviewed 9 September 2016

Newer establishment very well appointed. Room was "roomy" and beds and bedding were very comfy. This is our second stay at a Sleep Inn and we continue to be impressed by their service and over-all hotel quality. There is also ample parking and room for oversize vehicles or vehicles with trailers.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review and a perfect score! We are so pleased that we were able to exceed your expecations of service. We look forward to providing you with yet another exceptional stay on your next trip to Midland!

Curtis W