“The best chicken enchiladas in town!”

Carambas Spanish Inn
Ranked #26 of 295 Restaurants in Midland
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 August 2015

I love Carambas!! I always get the enchilada and it will not disappoint! Hands down the best chicken enchilada you will ever have! I highly recommend this place!

1  Thank Riozelle

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Carambas Spanish Inn is a local favorite, especially at lunch. I love their cheese enchiladas with green sauce. Their Amigo Doug burrito is also delicious! I've never had anything there that I didn't like. On the down side; there is hardly any room to walk in between tables and you may have to wait for a table at lunch. Also, if you're looking to relax with a margarita, you'll have to go elsewhere because they don't serve alcohol. Great place for lunch!

Reviewed 15 April 2015

We have been eating hear for years and, since we moved fromMidland last December, it is one of the things we miss the most. Excellent enchiladas, great tacos, and amazing rice. Plus, some of the best service you will ever find.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Consistently the best Mexican food in town. Anything with the shredded beef is my favorite. Enchiladas and fajitas are great too. Creamy queso and perfect salsa! You can't go wrong here!

Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

Everytime I go here the food is great and I have great service. The Queso is some of the best in midland as well as the salsa.

1  Thank Jeremy L