“Great alternative for lunch”
Review of Cafe Unique

Cafe Unique
Ranked #33 of 314 Restaurants in Midland
Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

This was my first time trying Venezualan food. The staff was helpful in explaining the menu and making suggestions. I ordered two arepas--one with chicken and avocado and the other with veggies. My friend and I shared these. We both preferred the veggies! The "spicy" cole slaw was bland for Texans. The fried plantains were delicious!!!! Overall it was a good experience and I will return.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

My husband and I have enjoyed lunch at Cafe Unique twice. Both times the food was made fresh and tasted delicious! The arepas are large and very filling. My husband ordered the sampler arepas which comes with three different meat & cheese combinations. They were the full size arepas...we could have shared the meal and still had leftovers. The employees are very friendly and provide good service, however the service is slow and it takes a while to get your food. But, it is worth the wait. This is one of our favorite places in Midland now.

Reviewed 19 December 2015

The food was sooooo good!!!! so taste, pabellon, beans, cheese with arepa and platano very good, but it needs come down on price, we are 5 in our family, I wish we all could eat there very often, service was fantastic, food was serve fast

Reviewed 15 September 2015

My husband frequents this place for business lunches and had been talking it up lately so we tried it this past weekend. It was delicious! The fried plantains rocked and my entree (forget the name) had incredible flavor in the shredded beef and black beans. Will definitely return!

Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

Great place for lunch. Food was authentic and very tasty. Was a little pricey though. 40 bucks for two to eat lunch...might have to wait till I get paid again before I can go back