“Super Breakfast Tacos!!!”

El Chapito Tortilla Factory
Ranked #6 of 22 Restaurants in Monahans
Reviewed 18 December 2017

Fast, reasonably priced, excellent breakfast tacos, love the spicy green hot sauce, friendly service

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Fresh, spicy and friendly. Eat some! Homemade tortillas you can't go wrong. Only open breakfast and lunch.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

This place has excellent tortillas for you guys, whose wives do not make tortillas anymore, but the cost is a little high. Tortillas are big and good though. Also I have eaten burritos at this location - chile con carne (good and hot) and the egg and bacon is also good. Those are the only 2 type of burritos I have eaten. I have bought corn tortillas as well in the past and they were very good as well.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

Not sure how we found this place, but it is a winner. We had several excellent breakfast burritos, and bought a bag of a dozen flour tortillas to go, which we enjoyed over the next couple of days in a variety of ways. Great fillings, super flour tortillas, and friendly folks. Not sure if or when I'll be back through Monahans but if I am I'll definitley be eating here!