“Not our favorite pizza in town”
Review of Pizza Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #18 of 23 Restaurants in Monahans
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

We've been to this pizza Hut a couple times, but our last visit has us solely getting our pizza from another place in town. I ordered online and got there to have my pizza done but waiting another 10 minutes on the sides we ordered because nobody started. So pizza Hut wasted my time and we got home with cold pizza. Not even an apology was uttered my way.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

I have ordered delivery from here now 3 times and its always fast and hot when delivered. The deliver person are friendly and courteous

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

The pizza was delicious. Tea was overly sweet and they were out of lemon. Restrooms were horrible but the waitress was exceptional.

Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

This Pizza Hut was filthy and slow. We're given all paper products to eat off of. No plates. Order did not come out in pieces making my son wait while others were eating. This place was so gross I'm surprised Pizza Hut even bares it's name. When we left we promptly saw our waitress outside smoking. So I guess she cared about something.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

Never on time, and the orders are never correct. Not to mention the restaurant is filthy and most of the time the pizza is cold.