“Best ice cream combo!”

Add it.
Howard's Drive Inn
Ranked #9 of 22 Restaurants in Monahans
Reviewed 19 July 2017

My kids growing up loved going to Howard's and ordering the "swirl chocolate and vanilla" combined ice cream. And I still go even though they do not live in Monahans anymore. In fact, when my son brings his kids, they want to go get an ice cream at Howard's.
My favorite thing to buy at Howard's is the double meat hamburger and also the grilled ham and cheese sandwich.
I do not try a lot of different things because I know that these items are good and I love to eat them- so why change?
Others, say that a lot of other items are good as well. Oh, I do order tatar tots and they are good as well.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I have used the drive thru here a few times when Im in a hurry and don't have time to go in and eat. Hamburgers are nice size and pretty good. Just be sure to double check your order, when they are busy they can get your order mixed up with someone elses

Reviewed 20 January 2017

Only had a cheeseburger and fries, but it was tasty. A nice grill butter toasted bun with fresh veggies and a hand formed patty. The fries could of used a touch of salt, and pretty standard fair.

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

Their food is really good except that they don't know how to make a patty melt. If I wanted a burger then that is what I would have ordered.

Reviewed 21 May 2015

Asked for a cheeseburger with grilled onions and was told that the cook does not grill onions for anyone. I asked why? The gal at the counter said because he owns the place and he does not grill onions. I told her it takes about 20 seconds and she said that the owner refuses to grill onions for anyone. I told her he did not need my business and to have a real nice day! I would go to a place that was happy to have our business!