“James and Rebecca Klima”
Review of Great Wall Buffet

Great Wall Buffet
Ranked #10 of 22 Restaurants in Monahans
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Decent food and prices for the area only complaint was my wife went up once and had a few items left asked for a box they said no. With all the waste of food they would rather toss it. That probably will make me not go back. Have not had any problems with other buffets,they welomed the fact we don't waste

Reviewed 29 July 2017

If your looking for good Chinese then this is the place. The food was hot, tasty and plentiful. Don't for get to finish off with ice-cream for desert.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Power went out in the town I live I. So we drove to Monahans to find something to eat. Stumbled upon this place and was pleasantly surprised, the food was pretty good, the service was great and price was decent. Not bad at all. I'll come back if I'm in the area.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Wanted a change from Mexican and BBQ, so I visited Great Wall Buffet. Food was hot & good. The restaurant was clean, and staff were friendly. Glad I looked this restaurant up, and gave it a visit.

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

The buffet was wonderful with different food choices. Food was hot and the fruit was delicious! Service was great!