“Not bad for West Texas”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve only ever ordered: The jazz burger, Philly cheesesteak (my personal favorite from here), chicken fried steak, fried shrimp, and Chipotle chicken Alfredo. All have been great!! A great restaurant for the area and good for celebrations. Definitely recommend. 4.5/5 stars.

Leigh N, Manager at The Jazz Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for the review.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

#1 rated restaurant in a W Tx town. How can you go wrong with a steak, right? Here’s how. Go to this restaurant. Saturday night. A dozen or so diners. I order the rib eye - $25. It is very very grizzly. Temp = warm. Baked potato wasn’t warm enough to melt the butter throughout the entire meal. So the waitress taking my order asks if I want everything on my baked potato. “Sure”. With the baked potato are 4 little plastic cups - 1 sourcream 2 butter 3 cheese and 4 bacon crumbles. I mentioned the non butter melting potato didn’t I? Well this restaurant’s coup de gras was on the bill. $25 for a crappy piece of TX rib eye and they add $0.50 to the bill for bacon bits. The topping for the entire restaurant should be ‘cheesy’.

Leigh N, Manager at The Jazz Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

So disappointed to hear you were disappointed. If you would have brought this to our attention, while you were at the restaurant we would have remedied the situation. We occasionally do get a less than perfect steak every once in a while and we always cook another for our guests or refund their money if that situation occurs. We do our best everyday to be the #1 rated restaurant in our town and make our guests happy with the quality of our food and service!

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Food was awesome, great waiter and good drinks. Even the Bathrooms were great! I am glad we stopped by!

Leigh N, Manager at The Jazz Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Thank you Blake for the review and the rating! We try and pay attention to every detail! We are so glad you stopped by as well! We hope to see you again sometime!

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Unexpected find of a good casual restaurant in a small town. Place was moderately busy for a Monday, but appears to be only place in town. Service was prompt and friendly. Food was a bit slow but very good. Portions were appropriate, and prices were reasonable.

Leigh N, Manager at The Jazz Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Thanks for the review and rating! So happy you enjoyed your dining experience with us! Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We ordered our food to go and arrived at home with some items missing. But the items we did receive were really good. My husband had the chicken fried steak which he said was good and I had a burger that was fabulous. I am very picky about my burgers, this place passed the test! We will definitely return, but this time stay to enjoy the atmosphere, which looked great!

I am so sorry to hear we did not complete your order! I appreciate the kind words about the food and we appreciate you writing a review! We hope to see you again!!