“He carried my food to my car!”
Review of Pho Dat

Pho Dat
Ranked #17 of 90 Restaurants in Montgomery
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

We get take out a lot from Pho Dat. The friendly employees and the great food keep us coming back. Really like the spring rolls and grilled shrimp with vermicelli. My son likes their Pho and egg rolls. This is a great little restaurant.

1  Thank USARiver1

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

I've had almost everything on the menu and haven't been disappointed yet. The Pho is amazing and the Vermicelli bowls are always great

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 May 2017

I was tipped off to this restaurant by the lady who cuts my hair, as her daughter and her husband own the restaurant. Most of the menu comes from her recipes, and she regularly goes a few doors down the strip mall to help with the cooking. She never allows anything to sit overnight, and makes everything fresh each morning. It shows in the quality of the food, and also in the taste. We've had just about everything on the menu (and love it all), and frequent the place about every week. My favorite is the beef Pho, but it's all good.

2  Thank MontTexas
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Be sure to check out the white board, near the counter, for the specials. They are expanding their menu. I had the Vietnamese beef stew and it was wonderful. Sweet and full of flavor.

Also want to commend the owners for their family values. They were closed for Easter so their employees could celebrate, and they closed early on Mother's Day so the employees could honor their Mothers.

2  Thank H0nestAbe_16
Reviewed 3 May 2017

This place is delicious!! My husband loves the Pho Soup. We both love the fried egg rolls, the shrimp spring rolls with peanut sauce are awesome and huge. The house special fried rice is also wonderful. We have eaten here at least 10 times so far.
The owners and staff are very friendly and helpful people.

3  Thank Kimberly R

Been to Pho Dat? Share your experiences!