“Yes, we have greek food in Nac!”
Review of Pepper Jack's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pepper Jack's
Ranked #18 of 105 Restaurants in Nacogdoches
Cuisines: Greek, Mexican
Reviewed 2 September 2015

This is a small, counter service restaurant with a small dining area. They serve burritos AND gyros, and the food is fresh and very good. Lots of really affordable meal options. What really impressed me was that we had four kids with us who didn't eat gyros - the staff let us bring in a pizza from Little Caesars next door and even brought over complimentary dip for the kids to try. Very accommodating and friendly.

Reviewed 3 August 2015

Big burritos! The pulled pork is a must try. These burritos are large and will fill even the largest appetite. Kids enjoy the quesadillas.

Reviewed 2 June 2015

Where else can you go and get mexican AND greek food? We came here after months of my boyfriend beggining me, telling about how often he would eat here during his college years. I was skeptical but they did not disappoint me. I got a greek salad with lamb and he got a gyro, both of which we shared. The gyro was an amazing treat, tender and full of so much flavor! The greek salad got me hooked and the lamb was so good!!!!

Just this morning one of our supervisors who was down visiting from College Station was asking where he should go for lunch. Since he was heading to Nacogdoches we told him to go to Pepper Jacks. He called us immediately after leaving to tell us how amazing his gyro was and how much he loved this place!

Reviewed 10 May 2015

So this was not the restaurant we intended to go to, but our choice was closed and signs recommended Pepper Jacks. We were NOT disappointed. Fresh, Fresh, Fresh. Even MADE my mushrooms on the flat top when I ordered them. I had the burrito bowl. Didn't try any of the Greek food, cause we were there for the burritos. Salsa was tasty, home made, spicy, but not overwhelming.

1  Thank deacondawn
Reviewed 4 February 2015

Pepper Jacks is it! They make a wonderful burrito. I enjoy Mediterranean style food so they have hummus, stuffed grape leaves and gyros. Grab a gyro and enjoy the difference.