“Finally something different!”

Pepper Jack's
Ranked #23 of 105 Restaurants in Nacogdoches
Cuisines: Greek, Mexican
Reviewed 19 September 2015

The food is fresh and tasty! It is not the same old thing. They make their own hummas and chips, fresh daily.

Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

I eat here a couple times a month for lunch. The food is always good and the staff is friendly. The owner/manager is very friendly and always speaks when I see him. Can't wait for his new restaurant to open.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

This is a small, counter service restaurant with a small dining area. They serve burritos AND gyros, and the food is fresh and very good. Lots of really affordable meal options. What really impressed me was that we had four kids with us who didn't eat gyros - the staff let us bring in a pizza from Little Caesars next door and even brought over complimentary dip for the kids to try. Very accommodating and friendly.

Reviewed 3 August 2015

Big burritos! The pulled pork is a must try. These burritos are large and will fill even the largest appetite. Kids enjoy the quesadillas.

Reviewed 2 June 2015

Where else can you go and get mexican AND greek food? We came here after months of my boyfriend beggining me, telling about how often he would eat here during his college years. I was skeptical but they did not disappoint me. I got a greek salad with lamb and he got a gyro, both of which we shared. The gyro was an amazing treat, tender and full of so much flavor! The greek salad got me hooked and the lamb was so good!!!!

Just this morning one of our supervisors who was down visiting from College Station was asking where he should go for lunch. Since he was heading to Nacogdoches we told him to go to Pepper Jacks. He called us immediately after leaving to tell us how amazing his gyro was and how much he loved this place!