“Great food and service ”

Auntie Pasta's Italian Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 113 Restaurants in Nacogdoches
Price range: US$8 - US$18
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: (formerly Nacho Mamas)
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Had a great waitress, Elizabeth, was very attentive from the time I arrived until I left. The won tons wonder wonderful and the shrimp carbonara was hot and tasty. I got the cream Burlee to go. I would definitely recommend and will return if ever back in town.

1  Thank Catherine O

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

One of our favorites. Friends and family eat here often. Love the atmosphere. Wonderful pasta dishes, steaks, pizza and appetizers. The Bellini and the Italian Margarita are favorites too.

1  Thank Paige H
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

After checking trip advisor for the best places to eat in Nacogdoches we decided to eat at Auntie Pasta’s. we were not disappointed as the food and service were great. Worth stopping here when in town.

1  Thank Alan C
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Another good visit to Auntie Pasta's. Service was poor but food was good. We had a bottle of wine and I had the pasta with a split of marinara and alfredo (it was excellent) and he had a seafood delight that looked amazing and he said tasted just a good. We had a bottle of wine too. Now the bread is always great but our server kept forgetting to bring it. Finally when another server delivered our food, she was able to get us bread.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Used Tripadviser, as this was my first trip to Nacogdoches. This was rated #2 when I checked. The service was exceptoonal, food was bery good. Will definately be back for another visit. The nachos were big enough for a normal meal by themselves. The spicy chicken and shrimp was vety good, highly recommend it !