Sleep Inn & Suites
Hilton Garden Inn New Braunfels(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
US$129
Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Braunfels(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
US$76
Comfort Suites(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
US$80
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott New Braunfels(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$91
Best Western Inn & Suites(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
US$87
BestWestern.com
Courtyard by Marriott New Braunfels River Village(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
US$138
Courtyard
Hampton Inn & Suites New Braunfels(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$129
Homewood Suites by Hilton New Braunfels(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$125
Hotels.com
US$102
Country Inn
The Resort at Schlitterbahn(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
US$325
Hotwire.com
All reviewsfront deskthe texas shaped waffleroom was cleangood sizewafflesmicrowave and mini fridgesan marcosking suiteboiled eggswould stay here againbreakfast was includedwould recommend this hotel to anyonecheck in was easyhot breakfastbusiness centerhot tubconvenient location
Reviewed 28 March 2018

One of the main things I am always looking for in hotels is a balance on the amenities and the price tag. In my younger days camping out was always a winner(cheap)but plopping into a comfortable bed at the end of a day of playing hard is sure nice! An these folks provided this wonderfully and with great customer service. They are located a little of the highway which keeps the noise down and the breakfast fare was just right for filling up in the morning. My only poke at this hotel is they need to make some minor fixes to the rooms(phones in both rooms were kind of hinky, some minor building fixes) but we will for sure use them again if we are down in this neck of woods in the future!

Room Tip: The hotel is about a block away from the highway and has another hotel blocking it, so it is pretty quiet!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Mary W, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Bill,

Thank you so much for your kind words and staying with at Sleep Inn and Suites! We are pleased you enjoyed your stay, the accommodations and of course, our fantastic team! We are looking forward to making some changes this year which will enhance your next visit and for all guests.

Again, thanks for being part of the Sleep Inn and Suites New Braunfels experience!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

My daughter and her family were staying in New Braunfels at the Hill Country RV. My husband and I wanted to spend time with them. We had reservations at another hotel but I was not happy with it. Drove around trying to find a place, hard at spring break. We pulled into the Sleep Inn and Suites by Choice. We were looking for a particular type of room,bedroom with door between living area. Sleep inn was out but the clerk Michele even called around to try and find us one. Because of her kindness we decided to stay there. Good decision! Large clean rooms. Full breakfast. Easy on and off I35 just a quick 30-45 minute to San Antonio.
But mainly I want to thank Michelle and Enrique. They went over and beyond to help us and make a ruined trip good again. I hope trip tells their employers too. I will stay there again and tell others

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Carla1952,

Thank you for staying at Sleep Inn and Suites New Braunfels! I am so pleased to hear we were able to accommodate your needs and provide you with memorable customer service. I will be sharing your review as I do all reviews with staff and give a special shout out to Michelle and Enrique for the great service they provided to you.

We hope you will visit us again soon and look forward to your return!

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel was easy to find, staff were extremely helpful and welcoming, rooms were huge and very clean. There was a nice clean hot tub and an amazing breakfast prepared. Rooms were very quiet. Would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Mary W, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Yvonne,

Thank you so much for staying with us at Sleep Inn and Suites in New Braunfels! We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and the staff was so accommodating! We would be so happy for you come visit us again so we can provide you with an even more memorable experience.

Thank you again for staying and your very kind review.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Myself and several of my family members stayed here over the weekend for my babyshower. From the customer service at the front desk to the cleanliness, I must say sleep inn exceeded my expectations. My babyshower was also held in the conference room which was spacious and very clean as well. Definitely a five star experience. I'm looking forward to staying here in the future.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Mary W, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us while in New Braunfels. I am very pleased you, your family and friends had such a memorable experience. Our staff is very proud to be apart of the Sleep Inn and Suites brand and love to provide excellent customer service to all guests.

We look forward to your next visit and hope to see you soon!

Best regards.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

We attended an family event. The staff was so determine to make sure that we everything went smoothly and that we were stress free, The establishment is very clean. From the time we arrived, we felt welcome and appreciated. Our room were even ready. All the staff that we came in contact with was helpful and friendly, We enjoyed our stay. The food was fantastic.., real eggs and bacon, waffles. Because of the hospitality and staff., we will stay here again.

LMcCann

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Mary W, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Lisa,

Thank you so much for your kind review! We all strive to provide excellent customer service and an experience that is memorable for all.I am looking forward to your next visit to the New Braunfels area and Sleep Inn and Suites.